“Steak at The Four Seasons Miami”
Review of Edge Steak & Bar

Edge Steak & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Steak & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 4,525 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: SE 14th Terrace
Transit: Metromover - Financial District Station (50 SE 14 Street) Biscayne/Brickell Trolley - Financial District stop
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We were in the mood for steak so we decided to check out the edge steakhouse at the four seasons on Brickell in Miami .

We ordered the pork belly appetizer which could've been served a bit more crispy and hotter (It was a cold) .

We also ordered the Foie gras , which was absolutely exquisite!
We shared the summer salad , which was very good also .

My friend ordered the New York strip , which was very good , I ordered the ribeye (they also call it a Delmonico ) which was just OK.
I found the proportion of fat, to that of the meat , was unbalanced, too much fat!

The flavor of the steak was OK , I've had better steaks at Peter Luger , Smith and Wollensky
and even at Morton's steakhouse .

The price was OK , it wasn't extravagant, but I've had better steaks at other restaurants.

We were in the mood for a delicious red blend , our server recommended " Triple C " a Chilean red blend , from the Maipo valley , which was absolutely delicious and the price was right on. Thank you to our server!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Great ambiance. Yummy Food. I ordered my omelet just like I like it - cheese, tomato, onion, basil, bacon. The presentation was simply perfect, Although I don''t like has brown, I must say this one was really tasty. Juan my server was sweet and very courteous. Just what I needed to start my morning.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Stopped here for dinner while staying at the Four Seasons. The place awesome and located on the 7th floor. The customer service is excellent. I had the snapper dinner and my wife had the burger and we both agreed that our meal was the best we've had in a long time,.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Just as expected, we had a truly terrific breakfast business meeting. Four Seasons delivers ...

FIRST IMPRESSION - The restaurant is on the lobby level of the Four Seasons. It's a bit like a museum. Nice! Classy! Sets a certain expectation level. As for the hostess, she was prompt, formal (maybe a little too formal), helpful, and courteous.

FOOD & BEVERAGE - We went with many of the classics. Omelette, eggs, toast, fruit, coffee. Pretty basic, but they really did a fine job. The plating was quite up to Four Seasons standards, and the quality of the food terrific. Same with the coffee.

SERVICE - We had a very helpful waitress. Friendly, and hospitable. Well trained.

If you are looking to make an impression, this is definitely one spot to consider. BTW, get your parking validated, and spend $10 for valet. Look forward to going back.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

This place is amazing. I booked a party of 9 for a bachelorette party and the staff was great. There was a mistake, and they immediately did everything they could to make the girl happy with her experience. The bill was shockingly low, almost everyone ordered a steak, drinks, and a dessert and it was very very reasonable. The space was nice and had a fancy vibe. We were all pretty dressed up, and we didn't feel out of place or overdressed. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fancy, yet affordable meal in Miami!

Been to Edge Steak & Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK