1,127 results
All reviews miami airport front desk free shuttle an overnight stay parking fee stayed one night cruise port shuttle service breakfast buffet between flights dolphin mall an early flight pre cruise room was large business center checking in south beach
Reviewed 5 October 2018

In transit which is why I chose this hotel as it was not far from the airport.The shuttle bus runs every 15 mins to and from the airport which is another plus.The hotel exceeded my expectations as in the past I have not been too pleased with Marriott hotels.The staff were very efficient and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. A very nice lounge area in reception where coffee and tea are available in the morning.I did not use the restaurant or bar so no comment available.Overall I was very satisfied and would use this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank Geraldine D
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Geraldine D,

We are delighted you had an outstanding stay at the Courtyard Miami Airport and you loved all aspects of our hotel. Thank you for the excellent review, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night. The room was beautiful, nice and spotless. We wasn't excepting the room to be this nice. Receptionist Bianca was very professional and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Ladilulu,

Thank you so much for the nice review! We love reading such great comments about our service and accommodations. I will be sure to convey your praises to Bianca for a job well done. All of us at the Courtyard Miami Airport look forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Quick and ready. Close to the airport and ready for a meeting with any plane. Two Marriotts sit on this property, the Courtyard and a small regular Marriott. We couldn´t tell which was which, we saw the Courtyard first, kept driving, then circled back in about an hour to find them together, that was a new experience!! We were at the regular Marriott (maybe), but had no clue where we were, so we gave up and checked in, they did have our names at this address! Rooms were, as expected, no surprises here!! Staff was very helpful, one person behind the check-in counter, the valet assisted us in finding places downtown and on the beach.

Breakfast was express and kind of on your on, ready made sandwiches, juices, pick and choose items. There is a short order cook of sorts, but I couldn´t figure out what they were cooking! No smells of bacon or eggs or any other edible morsel. A counter of soft drinks and sodas, chips, etc. A big area to sit, chat, and eat. Though one property sits away from the road, the other is closer, the Street is busy and kids have to be watched. We stayed here to breathe between flights. Not bad, not at all!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Dottie B,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Miami Airport and for your kind feedback. We are delighted you had a nice time here and that you enjoyed all that our location has to offer. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Miami!

Reviewed 23 September 2018

I really give grace when it comes to reviews, however, sometimes you just need to lay it out there! Things were fairly good until I hopped into the shower and found previous guest hairs of varied types showering with me! I can overlook some things, but hair that is not ours in bed or ANYWHERE in bathroom is a no go! Next the A/C unit dripped quite a pond in walkway all night (remodeling was occurring in hotel, but not in our wing) next morning realizing the guest services had not mentioned anything about breakfast and finding no info in room I called front desk! We were informed breakfast would be in the bar starting at 6:00 AM! We arrived about 6:10 to find it didn’t open until 6:30! After entering bar we found a very common Marriott Continental Breakfast layed out; cereal, yogurt, eggs, bacon, potatoes, pastries, fruit (usual breakfast items)! To our horror we were charched $18.00 EACH for that breakfast (would not have been alarmed had we ordered off a menu, hotels can be a bit $$ in their restaurants, that’s ok) at check out I informed the desk of our concerns with little more than a, “sorry for the inconvenience” and a bit of embarrassment over breakfast pricing! As we waited in lobby for our friends to check out, about 15 minutes later, the desk clerk came over and informed us they had credited our room charge for the price of breakfast, greatly appreciated!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear suebeedoo64,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. Our mission is to provide our guests with the best experience possible. It seems we missed the mark during your stay, and we apologize for problems that inconvenienced you. Your concerns have been shared with our team, and we will work to ensure these issues are not repeated in the future. We hope you consider us again the next time your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Every time my wife and I are heading to Miami for a short (less than a week) stay, we always face the same dilemma: What hotel to pick?
After trying many hotels over the years, we’ve now concluded that this hotel is a great option.
The reasons are simple: excellent location, proximity to the airport and downtown; reasonable pricing; well appointed rooms and comfy beds; very attentive staff; good sports bar.

Stayed: September 2018
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear germanr288,

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. We are thrilled to know we met all your expectations and you had a great stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again soon at the Courtyard Miami Airport.