1,016 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungebusiness hotelbusiness districtbrickell avenuesouth beachbathroom mirrorcorner roomrestaurants and barsvery nice hotelrestaurants within walking distancevalet parkingluxury hotelbusiness triprooms are largepool area ispre cruisegym
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

This JW Marriott has to be the best JW Marriott we have ever stayed in. The front desk were extremely helpful very welcoming and made great suggestions for meals and activities. We were traveling for my husband‘s birthday and they Gave us a beautiful corner room. The executive lounge was always clean and stocked with snacks and beverages. The pool area was very relaxing and clean as well. We thought it was nicely located. You are able to walk to multiple restaurants or easily catch the trolley monorail or train. We want to go back around Christmas time and hope to stay at the JW Marriott in Brickell again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The customer service here at the JW Marriott in Brickell is impeccable. The staff is professional, courteous, competent, and sincerely friendly. So far I’ve met Christian (front desk), Claudio (helped with bags), Jose (manager?), Karla (manager), Emilia (hostess), Bernadetta (breakfast chef), Karabo (line cook), Reka (bartender at Drake Lounge) and several others who I have forgotten because I have a memory issue. Please forgive me for forgetting, but named or not, you have all done a fabulous job of making me and my wife feel comfortable and well cared for. The incredible thing is that I remember so many names and we have been here less that 24 hours.

I’d like to especially thank the three with whom I’ve spent the most time; Karla, Jose, and Claudio. They are consummate professionals and have ready smiles and a friendly greeting. They have impressive listening and conversational skills and they are a joy to chat with.

I believe that I remember so many of them because these people are truly customer service oriented and great at doing a job they appear to enjoy. As a traveling consultant, I don’t believe I ever met such a pleasant staff in 30 years.

And the food....starting with snacks at Drake’s, a lounge in the hotel lobby. We had a fine burrata and a plump and juicy quesadilla with a tasty frozen daiquiri fashioned by Reka at the bar after checking in at the Marriott. In fact, that light snack was so generous of proportion that we didn’t even go out for dinner. As we left Drakes we said to each other, “If the food is that good at the hotel, I can’t wait to enjoy the rest of Miami.” We are moving to Miami and plan to come back to the Marriott whenever we want a can’t-miss light lunch.

This morning we had wonderful lattes and enjoyed, excuse my exuberance, a spectacular buffet breakfast with fresh house-made croissants, a selection of cereals, fresh fruits, cold cuts including a lox setup, an a delicious egg station where I had a scrumptious “wet” omelette with spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, ham and cheese. I supplemented with a fresh bagel and lox sandwich and a dessert of chia seeds in whipped almond milk with fresh blueberries and blackberries. Yes, I went overboard and I really should have just had the chia delight, but, hey, it's the first day of vacation and it all looked so good.

As for the room, it was spacious for a room nowadays and the bed was very comfortable with comfortable pillows that were not too plump; just right, very Goldilocks! And a smart tv that offered Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and others. Although I brought my Apple TV, there was no way to set it up, and it was superfluous since there was plenty to watch if I was in the room.

Now on to Brickell. What a fabulous neighborhood! Everything is close at hand and helped by the many ways to get around without a car. For rent, there’s electric skateboards, electric bicycles, pedal bicycles, and scooters. There’s plenty of public transportation such as Lyft, Uber, taxis, the Trolley (ground), the Metromover (elevated) and buses. And, they are all steps from this Marriott.

We recommend staying here at the JW Marriott Brickell for the sincere customer service and the great food.

Thank you for a pleasant stay.

Regards,

Kyle Barnes / 1105

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Durland B
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Maybe it is a Miami thing but the front desk people were beyond slow and not very accommodating. I had a confusion with the reservation because there are two JW Marriotts within blocks of each other. I had prepaid for the room through the travel agent and they wouldn't call the other hotel to fix it, they made me take a cab to the other hotel then come back and deal with the line and wait of this front desk. By the way, the other Marriott front desk folks were absolutely amazing to deal with.

Stayed: February 2018
Ariana M, Executive Assistant at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Catherine M,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. Please contact us at the property to discuss your comments in more detail.

Executive Assistant.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The staff are wonderful! The front desk, valet, restaurant wait staff (Romina), housekeeping... everyone was pleasant & helpful. We had a pleasant stay for a long weekend.

The location is great as it's easy to walk everywhere - short walk to the water front, the Brickell Center, lots of restaurants nearby...

Although the hotel is very comfortable but it's a bit dated and not a modern JW. We had a nice corner room but when you enter the room the musky smell from the carpet hits you... Looking forward to stay there again once they have a renovation.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ariana M, Executive Assistant at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Ms. April H,

On behalf of all the associates at the JW Marriott Miami, I thank you for the valuable time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.

It is a pleasure to hear that our associates were able to seamlessly provide such a memorable experience for you during your recent visit to Miami.

Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to have you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The star of this hotel is the staff! From the valet, to the front desk to employees in the halls, everyone was pleasant. They spoke, offered assistance and appear to be very happy with where they work. We were here for 3 nights and 2 days for a conference. The catered food was all very good and the business areas were clean and organized. The hotel is a bit dated and not a modern JW, but very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018
Ariana M, Executive Assistant at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Jodi W,

Thank you for choosing the JW Marriott Miami for your recent travels to Miami.
Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon!