JW Marriott Miami
Hilton.com
US$ 252
US$ 229
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 272/night.

US$ 153
HolidayInn.com
US$ 293
US$ 130
US$ 108
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 202
US$ 180
  • Breakfast included
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
US$ 338
FourSeasons.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 383/night.

InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 229
US$ 184
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe concierge loungebusiness hotelthe financial districtbrickell avenuesouth beachbathroom mirrorcorner roomrestaurants within walking distancevery nice hotelbusiness tripvalet parkingluxury hotelrooms are largepool area ispre cruisegymdowntown
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the the JW Marriott in Miami for 3 nights. We have stayed at many Marriotts due to my husband being a platinum premier member and the Miami Marriott did not disappoint. We were upgraded to a bay view suite which was huge and had amazing views over the bay. The added chocolates and champagne were a lovely welcome surprise. We loved the TV in the mirror and the huge shower and tub. We really enjoyed the pool, golf simulator, basketball court and games room and the hotel is in a great location for downtown Miami.

The hotel lounge has lovely views and there was a lovely waiter at breakfast (sadly I didn’t get his name but he learnt English in England staying with an English family!) who couldn’t do enough for us. Even getting my husband a different type of eggs at breakfast!

The only reason we did not give this hotel the full 5 stars was because the breakfast was nothing amazing (no eggs station, pancakes, small selection) and you also had to pay for any alcohol in the lounge. This is minor things but having stayed at other JW Marriotts where these things were better we felt it missed these elements.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I was shocked to see a JW so old and run down. For some reason people think that if they put a very expensive tv on the wall we won't notice the 30 year old carpet with numerous disgusting stains. Even the furniture were scuffed up and ragged. The room service is good but they will charge you a fee and a tax which was almost as much as my meal. The restaurant is just as old and dingy as the rooms. The hotel is in the city and in a nice area. I valet my car, not sure if you can self park. There is no place to buy snacks inside the hotel. The rooms are small and run down, especially for a JW (never seen one in this bad shape). I like staying at the JWs because I know what I'm going to get but this one is below standards. Overpriced food and room service, average food, run down restaurant and uncomfortable bed. I think my mattress was so old they put a pillowtop on it which slid off the bed at night. I'll be down the street when I return in a couple of weeks. I'll be back after they renovate because the staff was very nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank hollisph
JWMIA, Executive Assistant at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Hollisph,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We would like the opportunity to discuss your experience in detail. Please feel free to contact me using the information provided below.

Thank you once again especially for choosing the JW Marriott Miami as your home away from home.

Best regards,
Veronica Hernandez
Executive Assistant
veronica.hernandez@mdmusa.com

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

A great place to stay on arriving and leving Miami. Plenty of good bars and restaurants in the area. Very helpful staff. Upper level floors have nice balconies, with great views, to sit out on! Valet parking!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This is the third time we have stayed at the JW Marriott prior to leaving for a cruise. The experience was as peaceful as ever. The staff is very friendly, the beds are comfortable, facility is clean and it is located in close proximity to the Port of Miami. The Lyft ride was <$20.00, less than a taxi.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank romuntu
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My wife is a platinum member so we get some perks that others do not, like an upgrade to a suite (kids love the TVs in the bathroom mirrors) and the free concierge lounge food and drinks. Great outdoor pool. Hot tub was not working well at the time. Service was very good and it is in a good location in the downtown financial district, within walking distance to the Brickell shopping mall and Bayside outsdoor mall (about a mile).

Room Tip: There are a few rooms on the same level as the pool and you get a patio and chairs
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family