1,024 results
All reviews the concierge lounge business hotel business district brickell avenue south beach bathroom mirror corner room restaurants and bars very nice hotel restaurants within walking distance valet parking luxury hotel business trip rooms are large pool area is pre cruise gym
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this downtown Miami location , the nearby places were very close and a lot of bars and restaurants and shops. Also maybe 5 mins drive there is a bay front park mall has many stores and bars like chili’s, hooters Etc, I would recommend the Jw Marriott the staff is friendly and clean rooms .

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had the pleasure of visiting the JW Marriott twice in two months after not staying here in two years. The Front Desk personnel are so helpful. Jonathan and Carra were extra delightful. I didn't get the Handicapped Room that I requested in October but they guaranteed that I would in November and they came through. The rooms are nice and the location seems to be quite convenient.

Room Tip: If you need a Handicapped Room be sure to specify it.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for my birthday in 2015. While the lobby knew it was my birthday (something i almost never disclose), i made conversation with the attendant that I was also in town to see the USF Bulls play a tournament at the arena. Not only did my slice of cake and champagne accompany my room, but the birthday note included well wishes for the USF Mens basketball team. That level of detail shows the extra level of service JW Marriott strives for.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights for conference. Property is dated and needs a refresh. Front desk staff are unenthusiastic and don’t seem to wanting to be there. Checkin and dealing with front desk was miserable.

Had a late check out at 4 pm and house keeping kept on knocking at the door at 8 am. When mentioning this to front they seems not to care or wanting to addressing it.

If you’re SPG/Marriott Rewards member stay at the W hotel across the street.

Will not come back here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
JWMIA, Executive Assistant at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear KSeven T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We would like the opportunity to discuss your experience in detail. Please feel free to contact me using the information provided below.

Thank you once again especially for choosing the JW Marriott Miami as your home away from home.

Best regards,
Veronica Hernandez
Executive Assistant
veronica.hernandez@mdmusa.com

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Great experience in this hotel! We hosted a meeting here, brought cadavers and turned their Junior ballroom into a Lab! All of our requirements were met and the red coat service is very efficient. Kudos to the helpful banquet staff!

The room is spacious, initially they put me on a regular room and the hair dryer, coffee machine and some electrical outlets were not working. When I told them I have Platinum Elite status, they immediately moved me to a suite and everything was working!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business