JW Marriott Miami
US$ 140
US$ 122
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 128
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
US$ 158
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

US$ 153
US$ 141
US$ 126
  • Bar/Lounge
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 222
US$ 154
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

US$ 406
FourSeasons.com
US$ 330
US$ 315
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 409/night.

All reviewsthe concierge loungebusiness hotelthe financial districtbrickell avenuesouth beachbathroom mirrorcorner roomrestaurants within walking distancevery nice hotelbusiness tripvalet parkingluxury hotelrooms are largepool area ispre cruisegymdowntown
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this downtown Miami location , the nearby places were very close and a lot of bars and restaurants and shops. Also maybe 5 mins drive there is a bay front park mall has many stores and bars like chili’s, hooters Etc, I would recommend the Jw Marriott the staff is friendly and clean rooms .

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had the pleasure of visiting the JW Marriott twice in two months after not staying here in two years. The Front Desk personnel are so helpful. Jonathan and Carra were extra delightful. I didn't get the Handicapped Room that I requested in October but they guaranteed that I would in November and they came through. The rooms are nice and the location seems to be quite convenient.

Room Tip: If you need a Handicapped Room be sure to specify it.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for my birthday in 2015. While the lobby knew it was my birthday (something i almost never disclose), i made conversation with the attendant that I was also in town to see the USF Bulls play a tournament at the arena. Not only did my slice of cake and champagne accompany my room, but the birthday note included well wishes for the USF Mens basketball team. That level of detail shows the extra level of service JW Marriott strives for.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights for conference. Property is dated and needs a refresh. Front desk staff are unenthusiastic and don’t seem to wanting to be there. Checkin and dealing with front desk was miserable.

Had a late check out at 4 pm and house keeping kept on knocking at the door at 8 am. When mentioning this to front they seems not to care or wanting to addressing it.

If you’re SPG/Marriott Rewards member stay at the W hotel across the street.

Will not come back here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
JWMIA, Executive Assistant at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear KSeven T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We would like the opportunity to discuss your experience in detail. Please feel free to contact me using the information provided below.

Thank you once again especially for choosing the JW Marriott Miami as your home away from home.

Best regards,
Veronica Hernandez
Executive Assistant
veronica.hernandez@mdmusa.com

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Great experience in this hotel! We hosted a meeting here, brought cadavers and turned their Junior ballroom into a Lab! All of our requirements were met and the red coat service is very efficient. Kudos to the helpful banquet staff!

The room is spacious, initially they put me on a regular room and the hair dryer, coffee machine and some electrical outlets were not working. When I told them I have Platinum Elite status, they immediately moved me to a suite and everything was working!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business