3 people are viewing this hotel
$139
Free cancellation until 25/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$139
Free cancellation until 25/08/22
FindHotel
$129
Element.com$134
Hotels.com$139
travelup.com$175
1,864 results
All reviews free breakfast fire pit miami international airport yogurt shuttle service free shuttle king bed rental car fitness center nice pool microwave flight cruise proximity uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2022

We arrived after a long day and were helped by staff - after she finished her long text. She told us there was no breakfast before 7 but that we could get hot coffee. The room seemed okay until we realized both of us had filthy feet from the carpeting. Yuck! Made us wonder how clean everything else was! When we went to get coffee at 6 am the next morning the staff person looked at us like we were crazy to expect it and were told there would be no fresh coffee until 7am. When we complained to Marriott they told us it would be resolved in 5 business days. Nothing after a month. When I further inquired I was informed it had been closed. It was reopened and I received a message saying it would be handled internally. It felt to me like they just blew us off again. We stayed at Marriott frequently pre pandemic but will never stay at another Element. I hope the rest of the chain has not adopted the same lax standards.

Date of stay: February 2022
2  Thank trudioo
Reviewed 20 March 2022

We had a mixed reaction to our stay here.
Cons:
Absolutely nothing nearby but the airport parking, warehouses and boat repair.
The breakfast was mediocre.
No ice machines
Pros:
The employees working at the front desk were friendly and helpful.
The shuttle driver was wonderful and available to take you to nearby restaurants.

Otherwise, the rooms are fine.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 8 March 2022

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. I'm always trying to find the nicest place at the best value. And I definitely found it here! The staff were truly fantastic. Just what you would hope for at a front desk (and otherwise). They had a complimentary shuttle to the airport that runs 24/7, and this was when many other properties did not have that. Emilio, the shuttle driver, was fantastic. So pleasant and welcoming. He was even going to come get us at the nearby Fox Rent a Car place after we dropped it off the evening before we left for the airport. But I ended up not needing him to do so. Again, this property is a gem. Very clean. Great comp. breakfast. Great outdoor pool and fitness center. We will definitely be staying here the next time we come to Miami. Thanks !!

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 20 January 2022

I had the pleasure to stay at The Element Miami International Airport. The staff and management At this hotel were beyond exceptional and provided excellent customer service. The rooms were very clean and also smelt phenomenal. When we needed something it was at our room door within 5 minutes. Not to mention the shuttle that took us to the airport, they came back within minutes of notifying them of our flight cancellation. The Element definitely had me in my element and I will be a loyal guest it them and choosing them as my Goto hotel every time I’m in Miami.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 20 January 2022

Had a really nice stay! Staff was very friendly & accommodating. The lobby was really bright & airy. Was conveniently located to the airport, as well as walking distance to some restaurants & yacht rentals. Would defiantly stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2022