1,609 results
All reviews full kitchen spg points free breakfast light dinner miami international airport shuttle service free shuttle yogurt modern hotel american airlines flight path large bathroom living room booked this hotel the hotel offers the breakfast area rental car
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Accommodation at its BEST. Rooms and beds are very comfortable. The hotel staff are very warm and welcoming, their professionalism exceeds my highest level of expectation. The General Manager and Assistant General Manager Mr. Vincent and Mr. Yamil are exceptional and magnificent. The Element Hotel, Miami staff is fantastic and sensational. The happy hour, games night and outdoor pool and grill are my favorite. Caps off to the front desk employees, and the courtesy van drivers. You guys rock, keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Ask for the one bedroom suites
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Vincent W, General Manager at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you so much Tiffiana! It's humbling to receive such high praise. A happy guest is our ultimate goal, so it's great to hear that your stay at Element Miami International Airport was one that exceeded your expectations and that you found our rooms to be so comfortable. Your wonderful compliments for our hotel and staff are sincerely appreciated. We love that you were so well impressed with our associates’ service here at Element Miami International Airport. We will definitely let them all know how pleased you were. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and we thank you for your review!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I didn’t expect to meet one of the sweetest person in life. We have had one of the worst flight experiences, but with her personality miss Gonzales greeted us at the hotel that she made us forgot about the flight.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your wonderful five-star review Bradley! We are grateful you took the time to share how much you enjoyed your stay and our amenities. I will personally share with Ms. Gonzalez your feedback. We look forward to seeing you back at the Element Miami International Airport hotel, so please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever back in town, to make sure you have another great stay. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We missed our connecting flight due to an airline issue and the airline sent us to you. Having stayed at airport area hotels before & knowing I was paying for one in Barbados I was going to miss out out on, I wasn’t thrilled to be on my way to you.

What we found was was a lovely, clean hotel with super friendly staff. We weren’t able to access our luggage so before heading out on a Walmart trip to get a few things we got a snack ( excellent hummus!) and a fantastic margarita in the restaurant.

After we returned from our shopping we went back for dinner. We had the pizza and wings, while not as amazing as the hummus, it was good. Staff seemed a little short handed but did a great job.

I don’t usually use the hotel soaps or shampoos but not having my own I didn’t have much choice. Again you exceeded my expectations. They are lovely products.

The morning breakfast that was included was great. Very nice variety, with something for everyone.

Shuttle service was also very good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for your review ANR999. We are thrilled that you had a pleasant experience, and enjoyed our food options, our hotel products, and transportation services. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back again and again! Please reach out to me if you are ever back in town to ensure you have a fantastic stay. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Very nice airport hotel, Staff just ok, none has seen smiley. Rooms great and quiet. Location is just ok, very close to airport but nothing around, you need to take taxi everywhere. restaurant is just terible, basically no service. waited 45 minutes to order, it never happened.

Room Tip: Do not depent of restaurant service
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TekinSahin
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for your review TekinSahin. While I am happy you liked the hotel and room, I was disappointed to see that there were a few things during your stay that were amiss. I will share your comments with the rest of the team and ensure the items outlined in your review are addressed. We hope that you will join us again at Element Miami International Airport for a stay to exceed all expectations. Please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever back in town. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect place for a 1 night stay before or after flight connection. Excellent shuttle service. Room is very nice, especially with the free upgrade I received due to SPG status.
Bar and restaurant open to 11 pm for evening refreshments. The breakfast area has plenty of seating and there are surprising choices like frittatas and custom made pancakes.
Stayed here twice this year and would return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your review joe-chicago-23. Five-star reviews make our Element family extremely happy. Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent visit with us, as we are glad that you enjoyed the shuttle service and the service provided by our staff. We look forward to greeting you again at Element Miami International Airport for another fantastic stay so please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever back in town. Thank you again for your review!