1,628 results
All reviews full kitchen spg points free breakfast fire pit miami international airport shuttle service free shuttle yogurt modern hotel american airlines flight path parking fee large bathroom booked this hotel the hotel offers the breakfast area per day
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I didn’t expect to meet one of the sweetest person in life. We have had one of the worst flight experiences, but with her personality miss Gonzales greeted us at the hotel that she made us forgot about the flight.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your wonderful five-star review Bradley! We are grateful you took the time to share how much you enjoyed your stay and our amenities. I will personally share with Ms. Gonzalez your feedback. We look forward to seeing you back at the Element Miami International Airport hotel, so please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever back in town, to make sure you have another great stay. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We missed our connecting flight due to an airline issue and the airline sent us to you. Having stayed at airport area hotels before & knowing I was paying for one in Barbados I was going to miss out out on, I wasn’t thrilled to be on my way to you.

What we found was was a lovely, clean hotel with super friendly staff. We weren’t able to access our luggage so before heading out on a Walmart trip to get a few things we got a snack ( excellent hummus!) and a fantastic margarita in the restaurant.

After we returned from our shopping we went back for dinner. We had the pizza and wings, while not as amazing as the hummus, it was good. Staff seemed a little short handed but did a great job.

I don’t usually use the hotel soaps or shampoos but not having my own I didn’t have much choice. Again you exceeded my expectations. They are lovely products.

The morning breakfast that was included was great. Very nice variety, with something for everyone.

Shuttle service was also very good.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for your review ANR999. We are thrilled that you had a pleasant experience, and enjoyed our food options, our hotel products, and transportation services. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back again and again! Please reach out to me if you are ever back in town to ensure you have a fantastic stay. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Very nice airport hotel, Staff just ok, none has seen smiley. Rooms great and quiet. Location is just ok, very close to airport but nothing around, you need to take taxi everywhere. restaurant is just terible, basically no service. waited 45 minutes to order, it never happened.

Room tip: Do not depent of restaurant service
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TekinSahin
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for your review TekinSahin. While I am happy you liked the hotel and room, I was disappointed to see that there were a few things during your stay that were amiss. I will share your comments with the rest of the team and ensure the items outlined in your review are addressed. We hope that you will join us again at Element Miami International Airport for a stay to exceed all expectations. Please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever back in town. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect place for a 1 night stay before or after flight connection. Excellent shuttle service. Room is very nice, especially with the free upgrade I received due to SPG status.
Bar and restaurant open to 11 pm for evening refreshments. The breakfast area has plenty of seating and there are surprising choices like frittatas and custom made pancakes.
Stayed here twice this year and would return.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your review joe-chicago-23. Five-star reviews make our Element family extremely happy. Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent visit with us, as we are glad that you enjoyed the shuttle service and the service provided by our staff. We look forward to greeting you again at Element Miami International Airport for another fantastic stay so please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever back in town. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this property for 5 nights during MMW and Ultra 2018 using starpoints. Staff were really great to deal with, and friendly. The location in relation to the airport is very handy, and in relation to Metro Dade County Transit system is amazing, you can be downtown almost as fast as with using Uber, especially during busy periods. The room itself isn’t huge, but was a good fit for 3 adults. It included a full size fridge, cookware and dishes for an extended stay. The grocery store is about 6-8 minuet drive away (we used the bikes that the hotel provides, which I thought was really great for them to offer). The evening “appetizers” are slightly underwhelming, compared to other offerings from the competition. Breakfast is small, but should fit the bill for most (including children) there was a rotation of pancakes and scrambled eggs while we stayed. The lobby/indoor courtyard is inviting and can accommodate enough people to not feel cramped. The pool area was clean and we enjoyed some sun in the late morning out there. There is a fair amount of airplane noise at this location but I would expect similar at others in this area being directly over the flight path. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again on a return trip.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Juan R, Director of Sales at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

We greatly appreciate your detailed comments about our hotel RockyMountainAnt. All of us at Element Miami International Airport are happy to learn how much you enjoyed your recent stay including our accommodations and amenities including room, location, breakfast and pool area. We look forward to welcoming you back to Element so please feel free to reach out to me if you are ever back in town. Thank you again for your review!