“Frita stole my heart within my first bite”

El Mago de las Fritas
Ranked #14 of 4,559 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: An Icon of Miami simple food, the Cuban Frita is the Cuban interpretation of a hamburger. Casual Family friendly environment that wants to make you part of our family. Welcome Home !
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I loved this place! The Frita Cubana (Cuban hamburger) with egg was one of the best burgers I have ever had! I also had my first plantains here as well as cuban coffee, both of which was delicious. All in all this place may have been the best bang for my buck I've ever had at a restaurant.

1  Thank Josh O

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Idk how I even came across this place, but wow the sandwiches are great! Really big, reasonably priced, and the fries are really sinfully good haha. Just do it, it's worth it, you won't regret it. Snag an Instapark lot and roam around after, cool area.

1  Thank MalayaHingham
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Fast and friendly service. Options for the gluten free/carb conscious folk. Definitely the tastiest, most juiciest Frita. The double a Caballo is tasty, but I'm going to have to go triple next time. The burger patties aren't big, so don't hesitate on supersizing because you won't regret it. And for the hot, spicy palates: the home made hot sauce is very tasty and hot. The homemade pineapple, mayo sauce is a nice touch, as well. Politics aside, but when "the President" has to stop at El Mago for a Frita, that's the Seal of Approval!

1  Thank Puma R
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my family. Good food and fast service. Friendly staff. It's a busy place. Was full during lunch time on a weekday. Was surprised. Recommend for a quick tasty Cuban meal.

1  Thank Aloka P
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

For years this place has been here! Never fails to serve the best Cuban hamburgers, we call fritas! A great way to taste something authentically Cuban. Don't forget dessert afterwards...dulce de leche! Yummy!

1  Thank Mercy A

Been to El Mago de las Fritas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK