Lowest prices for your stay
$177
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Priceline
$177
Free cancellation until 11/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$166
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Algotels$171
Hilton$177
Trip.com$177
All reviews baptist hospital farm to table restaurant kendall area front desk lake view executive lounge blackout curtains diamond member parking fee beautiful hotel recommend this hotel to anyone great amenities clean hotel convenient location per day nice pool bed was comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2022

We had a customer event here and the team at the hotel was amazing and accommodated our every need and request. I would come back for another business meeting. The rooms were comfortable and the pool was nice.

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMiamiDadeland, General Manager at Hilton Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review, NWtraveller_77!

We're thrilled to hear you had a wonderful time with us at Hilton Miami Dadeland. It's amazing our staff could go above and beyond to accommodate all of your needs. It's also fantastic you enjoyed your clean and spacious room as well as our well-kept amenities. Your compliments lets us know we are doing our job!

We look forward to sharing yet another unforgettable experience with you!

Reviewed 17 July 2022

We had a great experience with our High School Class reunion. The event staff were great. Only drawback was at the room where the fridge did not maintained anything cold or cool and outlets in several room lamps did not work.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMiamiDadeland, General Manager at Hilton Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

We can't thank you enough for trusting in us and choosing Hilton Miami Dadeland to give you a positive experience. We are known for our exceptional services, and we're glad you got a chance to experience it! We are happy to know you loved our event staff so much! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2022

Due to [poor internal communication, I was notified through text that I was being charged for missing items from the room and that there is evidence to support the claim and that my card was charged.
I am still waiting for a call back from management. Supervisor on duty wanted to offer 10k points for the inconvenience.
10K doesn't buy a breakfast let alone wipe away the fact that a diamond member was blindly accused of theft, passive/aggressively informed by text that I am a thief and am going to be charged for said theft.
I can understand a clerical error or an inquiry into lost items, but to communicate to a guest that they are a thief and are going to be charged, "Best Regard," is not the response that I was anticipating.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WJC-305
HiltonMiamiDadeland, General Manager at Hilton Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2022

Dear Mr. Crockett,

Thanks for your review and please allow me to apologize and clarify the incident. Upon inspection of the room at departure, we discovered the bedding missing from the room and placed a hold on your account. When we determined all the bedding was removed upon your request, we released the hold and ensured you were not charged/penalized. Internally, we corroborated all bedding was still in the hotel and not entirely removed from the building. In return, we extended a personal apology from the leadership team on the phone, along with bonus points to show you appreciation for your time while we investigated the situation.

Reviewed 13 June 2022

The hotel and pool are beautiful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The price is good, but it's a bit too far from the beach. Overall an excellent choice if you don't mind the drive to the beach (about 15 mins).

Room tip: Get view of pool. It's quite pretty when the sun sets
Date of stay: June 2022
HiltonMiamiDadeland, General Manager at Hilton Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2022

The kind words mean a lot to us, Dimarsha!

We aspire to give all of our guests the best experience, so we're glad to know you enjoyed your time at Hilton Miami Dadeland! We pride ourselves in leaving our guests with a good impression of us, and your praise tells us we met our standards. We love our spacious rooms, clean accommodations, and beautiful facilities just as much as you do! Thank you for sharing your review with us.

We can't wait to see you again soon for another positive experience!

Reviewed 24 May 2022

So super disappointed. I was so super excited have a great night with my kid. Super nice new hotel. Super excited. It was going to be really fun. And then when we check again they tell me that it's $15 parking. I didn't see anything about that during my purchase process. And then the kid at the front desk tells me that it's right there on the front of the website. Oh you mean in the area that I never scroll down to because it's two-thirds of the way down and your check prices button is all the way at the top of the website? OU mean that the price for parking wasn't disclosed during the checkout process? What do I need to do program a spider to crawl your entire website and maybe some AI to determine whether I'm going to get up charged after I come it the flying in, renting a car, and then arriving. With no other option on where to put my car? Absolutely disgusting. Hey Hilton you need to train your user experience web guys a little bit better. This was such a complete letdown I don't care if we're talking about $15. It's not about the money. It's about the brand promise. Talk about not feeling taken care of. Instead it felt completely taken advantage of. Is that the way you want to leave your clients feeling?

Date of stay: May 2022
HiltonMiamiDadeland, General Manager at Hilton Miami Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2022

Thanks for the honest feedback.
We apologize that the parking fee of $15 per night was such a negative experience for you. It is clearly stated on all reservation confirmations, and on our digital platforms as well, and most guests understand the fee, as all hotels in the local market charge the same. The Hilton actually charges less than the other properties in the local area – we appreciate your valuable feedback and do hope you will consider staying again in the future.