“Unbelievably Delicious!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 4,861 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Went about 2 PM. It was my wife’s birthday. We were in Miami for a meeting I was to attend that evening, what was I to do? I wanted her to enjoy the meal and we wished to do something before I was to go.
We were thrilled by the way we were treated and my the food plus the ambiance of the location at 600 Brickell!
Our waiter “Shea Tucker” treated us like royalty.
For my wife’s special day he brought complimentary champagne and a rose! The manager “Billy Koster”, introduced himself and made us feel so special that we felt like we were in a palace.
The food was absolutely exceptional! We had the finest experience in Miami and it, WAS ONLY LUNCH!!
We will return anytime we are close and will retain a very positive opinion of the entire chain of the same name.
Please excuse some of the photos of the food as we couldn’t wait to dig in!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

this review is only receiving four stars due to a member of staff called Eric ( it would have been 2 if not for him )
Visited here 3 times during our short stay in Brickell... the night we arrived we stumbled across this amazing lounge/ restaurant... Eric our barman was fabulous ... engaging and interested in where we came from and what we liked to drink ...
Came a second time and right away Eric recognised us and looked after us ... from champagne to cocktails to advising regarding wines .... quality and service was faultless ...
fast forward a few days ... our last night in Miami and we decided to spend our last night here to eat and drink ...
we had a completely different experience... cold calamari ... sent back and mains arrived before starters were finished ... service was non existent as it felt that the staff were more interested ( fawning) over the high roller finance guys ... whether on the terrace or sitting at the bar ...
Eric wasn’t in tonight which was a massive shame but it showed .... if this had been our first night we would not have come back ..... MASSIVE SHAME .... as staff like Eric deserve recognition for their outstanding service and not just by customer tips but by the management....
We are now paying out bill and leaving and as nobody has bothered the fact that I have no drink in front of me for 45 mins or asking if we want another drink ....

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Domesticgoddes
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Oh my God! What a perfect place! I have no words to say how fantastic this place is. If you are used to travel all the world and if you have the opportunity to come and visit Miami Fleming’s, I’m sure you’ll agree with me! Since the hostess till the great Andrew’s service me and my husband were enchanted! The place is really nice, so many beautiful squares and the menu is full of delicious things. Starters, salads, deserts and of course....the steaks! There’s no better in the US! It was a unique experience that I hope to repeat very soon!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Standard-issue steak, but correctly done (more than can be said of many steakhouses).

The staff were amiable and clearly interested in ensuring I had a good meal. The ambience was ok but unremarkable.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Best Steak in town. Elegant. The service is perfect! The wine colection is excelent! Filet mignon highly recommended. Lava cake... very unique. Love this place!

Date of visit: August 2018