Open today: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM

from US$ 79.00
from US$ 89.00
from US$ 164.99
6,274 results
All reviews james deering audio tour gardens are beautiful international harvester formal gardens orchid garden winter home italian renaissance biscayne bay photo shoots the main house beautiful place to visit take pictures few hours south florida key biscayne visiting miami
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The gardens are gorgeous! There is a great variety of flowers, trees, architecture, sculptures! Inside the building you can relive the past. So much to see, experience and appreciate!

1  Thank LuisTravel1
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We came here to take pictures of the gardens but I spent most of my time touring the mansion. It was an interesting afternoon. The courtyard was relaxing and I especially enjoyed viewing the antique dishes & other servingware in the kitchen area. I loved the serving bowl shaped like a goose with a very long neck.

We had a good visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Definitively worth to spend some time at this place, lots of places to take pictures and simply enjoy the scenery. The only thing that sucked was that there were a lot of professional photographers just camping out at the best spots... hint, hint, they should have their own day or something, but otherwise cool place to visit.

1  Thank Jose R
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful day spent walking the beautiful gardens on biscayne Bay .. must do in Miami, really shares the history of this beautiful city

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to spend the day touring the Deering estate or know as Vizcaya. I would recommend to go there to everyone. Such beautiful grounds and a great deal of History of the house itself.

We never felt rushed and truly enjoyed walking through the well manicured gardens. So beautiful that years ago the Pope and President
Met for a meeting there. Over looking Biscayne Bay you get the oceans breeze and the glistering water made beautiful pictures.

Just one of the most relaxed days I have spent ever. If you get the chance, go. Don’t pass this vintage part of Miami. You’ll be glade you went.

Enjoy.