“$29 3-course Business Lunch Special”
Review of Novikov Miami

Novikov Miami
Ranked #147 of 4,669 Restaurants in Miami
Description: Novikov is a sophisticated world-renowned Chinese-Japanese concept, situated on a lively corner of Downtown Miami. Guests can enjoy the beautiful Miami weather while dining al fresco on the outside terrace, overlooking Biscayne Bay. Novikov is known for its colorful seafood and vegetable market display, whereby guests are encouraged to handpick the best and freshest items from a globally-sourced, daily selection of seasonal ingredients. The Asian menu encompasses robata grill and wok dishes, along with an extensive dim sum and sushi selection.
Reviewed 9 March 2021

But, you must know that the option even exists, one must scan in the code on the top right of the menu. However, every dish presented was delicious . . . from the delightfully flavorful Cucumber Tataki thru the outstanding Brussels Sprouts and Crispy Pork (my favorite dish, I could have eaten three) to the Branzino with Cilantro Pesto. Our waitress was outstanding, incredibly well-trained, though the dishes were a bit slow to arrive. The dinner menu looked amazing, though significantly pricier than the Business Lunch Special.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Linda K
Write a reviewReviews (162)

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent food and Service!!
It takes a little bit (20 mins) to be seated. The music Could be better.

Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

We had dinner here last week me and my wife and it was without any doubt one of the best experience I have ever had in a Restaurant. We were supposed to have dinner with a nice bottle of wine but we end up keep ordering the amazing cocktails one better than the other one. All the food was incredibile too, but if I think I had one of the best experience in a restaurant is because of the service: if you ever want to try this place make sure you request Angel as your server: this guy made our night amazing. Thank you Angel we will come back soon and I will recommend this place and this server to all the people I know!

Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

If you are downtown Miami Monday to Friday and you need a place for lunch, try out Novikov, they have a Business Lunch Menu for $ 29 which is really great !
You can choose 3 dishes from the menu, really enough for your lunch and super tasty, we were 3 of us so we could try different things, we all had the Cucumber Tataki, a bit too spicy for us, then from the appetizers we tried the Spicy Salmon Maki, the Shrimp & Cilantro Dim Sum and the Brussels Sprouts & Crispy Pork, all good but, the Brussel Sprouts was incredible and then, boring us ;-) we all had their amazing Crispy Peking Duck, this is soooooooooooooo good
I just love this place
For more of my favorite restaurants, places and more, like my Facebook page Naddia’s Favorites or follow me on Instagram @naddias_favorites

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank naddiasfavorites
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

4 star food, 2 star value for dinner. Incredibly overpriced for what you get, but I guess that’s expected given the location. Service was excellent. Outdoor patio had tables too close together for COVID peak times. Another table next to us was arm’s length away.

Had dim sum, sushi, bao buns, and a side of mushrooms. The mushrooms were very very salty. Dim sum was good quality but nothing better than a good Chinese restaurant and twice the price. Bao buns were the highlight, but again, not better than all the other high quality bao buns out there.

I enjoyed this restaurant more a year ago for set price lunch and restaurant week. I wouldn’t return at full price and definitely won’t return during COVID peak times.

1  Thank OU812Kiev