4 people are viewing this hotel
$225
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$225
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Agoda.com
$181
Hotels.com$225
Priceline$254
Travelocity$225
All reviews luxury suite washer and dryer bedroom apartment water view an extended stay an upgrade brickell area downtown miami restaurant staff south beach location is great love this hotel business trip great room balcony fh metromover
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

Hidden gem, recently remodeled, and the icing on the cake is the friendly and helpful staff. It’s nice to go somewhere where all staff look at you in the eyes and are super friendly. The location is great, was able to walk to multiple spots for food and attractions. Look forward to being back there!

Room tip: If you can, request / get the ocean view :)
Trip type: Travelled on business
J Quiroz, General Manager at Fortune House Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay. We are glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 days as an extension of my vacation this place has alot of Plus's and Minus's First let me start with the front desk help was great everyone was wonderful that I encountered. I went from the front desk to the resturaunt to get an advertised smoothie and the bar worker was not pleasant I asked her what her favorite was she said they were all the same and just not happy to be there attitude. I ordered one and was given def not a fresh smoothie for $15 so maybe dont order a smoothie lol. The rooms are really nice again with a few issues I was told I was upgraded but I did book into the room I was in so that was a little confusing, There was food or blood or somthing on the walls in the kitchen and while a nicely stocked usable kitchen with an oven. no potholders or cookie sheet to use the oven. There was a large sink but missing the button to make the sprayer work. The living room has very clean lines and a nice LG tv, The issue is they have xfinity service but no access to being ble to log in to HBO Max or anything like that only whats on the LG which is nothing. It just comes up with a parental control block. I called the front desk and was told there is nothing they can do they dont subscribe to that so the TV was useless. The bacony was nice however if you want complete darknes at night thats not an option as the shades dont provide that and they do not have curtains. Lets head to the bathroom, It is a rainfall shower again nice no encloser for the shower and water tempature was hard to get right. the crazy think is no shelf to put anything in the shower you have to put it on the floor. This is a big miss and super inconvenient. The washer and dryer again very nice to have however dryer took 4 times to get cloths dry. Bedroom also has a very locked LG tv and a great view. The bed was Amazing 5 Stars. Now the big thing... The room had so many alive and dead small flies and thats just not ok. I loaded the dishwasher and the maid didnt run it she took the dishes out and tried to hand hash them then later we found they were not cleaned. The second time around I tried to tell her to just run or leave them in the dishwasher but she only spoke spanish.. another issue. so that was failure. If you have food delivered or a guest the security is amazing and annoying. They require all deliverys go to the back of the building and again most drivers speak spanish call you and cant figure out how to get you your delivery. if they figure it out the security team calls you to verify you are getting a delivery. There are some pretty need ammenitys here though. It has a small sauna and 1 person steam room which is pretty great. Both need abot a 10 minute warm up but work after. For the price of almost 275.00 a night I do not think this was worth it based on many of the things I listed above. I would consider other options. Also parking is a rediculs $30 a night with in and out.

Room tip: I would maybe choose a diffrent hotel unless you cn get it for $100 a night
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We regret that your experience did not meet your expectations and have shared your feedback with the rest of our team. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2022

I highly recommend Fortune House Hotel. My stay was exceptional and I would like to emphasize the excellent customer service and the very fancy facilities. It is very luxurious with an affordable price.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Fortune House Hotel, General Manager at Fortune House Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2022

Dear Domenican, Thank you so much for taking the tme to comment on your stay. We are glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

We show up at this gorgeous oasis with amazing Nick seemingly reading our minds and providing us with a plethora of information in the most competent manner. Anticipating our every need, Nick is a rock star.
Never even turns his back on the customer, his manners are impeccable. Great listener. Seems to actually enjoy his job too.
I do hope he is compensated well.
The room itself had everything and then some. Felt right at home. Could use a lighted makeup/shaving mirror in the bathrooms, however. Everything worked, was clean with attention to detail. Room service was prompt and courteous. Removed a charge that was not accurate without my even noticing it first.
Would definitely stay here again and send friends.
If I could give it more stars, I would.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank carolinelP8619NB
Fortune House Hotel, General Manager at Fortune House Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Thank you, Caroline, for the amazing review! We strive to provide the best customer service and Nick leads by example. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a nice day ahead!

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

We loved this place. The staff was amazing. They also provide all amenities. We felt safe and secure in the area. From our balcony; we had downtown to the left and the water to the right. This is where we will stay on every trip to Miami.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nick Browning, Owner at Fortune House Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. We are humbled by the kind compliments about your visit. I am delighted you had such a memorable getaway.

Your gracious remark on the level of service from our colleagues is sincerely appreciated.

Many thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,