Free cancellation until 04/08
W Miami(Miami)
US$ 270
WHotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 138
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 119
Marriott Hotels
US$ 205
US$ 172
  • Free Breakfast
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 415
US$ 406
3,590 results
All reviewswine hourzuma restaurantclub levelexhale spadowntown miamiwater viewsouth beachrain showerpool areapool staffroom servicelarge balconycity viewbeautiful hoteljunior suitewhole foodsvalet parking
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to relax in dowtown miami. This hotel offers amazing service on the 16th floor where the pool is. You should definitely gisit the spa they have as well since the facilities are definitely above average

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Ioannis P: Thank you so much for the amazing review, I really appreciate it! I am so glad you had an EPIC time while with us, I can tell you really had the opportunity to relax and enjoy yourself. The spa is always a fun time, do not forget the next time you visit to schedule a yoga class or two, it only helps make the stay more relaxing. I look forward to seeing you again soon for another EPIC stay!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Got a corner suite on the 24th floor and the views were spectacular, the room was incredible and overall experience was great! The pool was closed but everything else was great. Only bad thing was having to wait 20 mins on vallet service to bring my car... oh well had a pretty good time overall.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Jose R: Wow, five star guest alert! Thank you so much for the review following your stay at The EPIC, I am glad you had an amazing time. I apologize about the wait in valet, during peak hours it can get a little busy down there creating a backup. We look forward to completing the paint project above the pool soon so hopefully on your next visit we have no restrictions for you. See you soon for another EPIC stay!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t be fooled by its name or appearance. However, if your interested in not having your room ready till almost 7pm for check in, not having access to your vehicle unless you wait close to 40min outside w everyone else due to non working phone line at the valet, and construction on going throughout, go here! The icing on the cake though was a billing mistake of $1,054.00 that still hasn’t been credited and all you get when you call the billing/accounting dept is an answering machine. Just to many things going against it to justify its price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mojo M
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Mojo M: Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review following your stay here on Trip Adviser as well as Booking.com. We value your opinion as a guest, it helps us to improve. As stated before, we always try to have all our room types available before our guaranteed 4pm check-in, unfortunately sometimes due to circumstances the day before there can be a delay on some rooms. I sincerely apologize about this inconvenience. Furthermore, in regards to the incorrect charge, this is not acceptable by our standards. Please reach out to the front desk at your soonest convenience so we can solve this for you promptly.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The setting for this hotel was perfect. We had a beautiful view of the Miami River area. The room was set up for us and very luxurious. We had a plate of fruit waiting for us along with an exercise mat to use, as well.....The balcony was a perfect space!

Room Tip: Get a river view!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank branny52
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

branny52: Wow thank you for this amazing review, I really appreciate your lovely feedback! I am glad you loved your room and the stunning views from your balcony. We can not wait to see you again for another EPIC stay!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It’s such a shame how rundown the Epic Hotel has become. It’s the sixth time I’ve stayed here and I’m absolutely shocked by what a fall it has had in its service quality.
Everything from the long waits to check-in, to room cards continually not working.
On my second day my room wasn’t cleaned even after calling and requesting it twice.
On top of that the pool side service was absolutely appalling.. such a shame for what was once the coolest place to stay in Brickell.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gl0balTraveller2012

Gl0balTraveller2012: Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review following your stay, I really appreciate it. First, I want to apologize about your stay and how it seems we let you down. Our guest spend a lot of their money taking a trip to visit EPIC and there is nothing more devastating than hearing you feel let down. Simply put, we failed to meet your expectations, this should never occur and is unfair to you. We currently are looking into the key cards and hope for a solution soon, I know how frustrating it is as a guest to get to the room after a long day and have to come back downstairs for a replacement. Further, the mishap with housekeeping is one I am troubled by. When a guest request anything no matter how big or small we always try to make it happen. You requesting your room to be made is not even something outrageous, that is a normal request that should be completed without hesitation. I apologize that this was not seen thru, hopefully you spoke with the front desk to express your frustration and they could come up with some sort of solution for this incident. Hopefully you understand a series of unfortunate events led to a poor stay which you have every right to be upset about, I want to invite you back for your 7th stay to show you the EPIC you know.