“Great little find in Coconut Grove ”
Review of The spillover

The spillover
Reserve with OpenTable
The spillover is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

What a pleasant low-key dining experience!! The Lobster Reuben was sinful! My husband had the jambalaya and loved it. The wait staff was very friendly. Dave was our waiter and he was EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

4 of us enjoyed a beautiful evening of dinner and cocktails. The staff was very attentive and the food was amazing. My wife and I had the pan fried Golden tilefish and it was amazing. The couple with us had the jambalaya and it was very good as well, lots of heat so be aware. We would definitely go back here again for dinner. If you can get past all the people there with their dogs you'll enjoy dinner.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We visited the Spillover when we stayed in Miami before our cruise as it was just round the corner from our hotel. My wife has a serious food allergy and we were nit sure if we would be able to eat but Vanessa G, the server, went out of her way to ensure that my wife's food was sorted, checking several times if she could have different items of the menu. The food when it came was excellent and was a good sized portion cooked excellently. I must again compliment Vanessa on her customer service as it contributed to a great evening.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

What a little gem. We were a party of 10. The waiters were super nice and patient. The food was excellent. I had the alligator ribs, soft, not too saucy and very flavorful. My friends had the conch salad (to die for), and the most beautiful fried red snapper I had ever seen. I will recommend and will most definitely fo back.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Service is always incredible! (Lulu) I go here with my yellow lab from time to time and grab the buffalo scraps. (Fish filet that has been cubed and fried.) Always a great move! Can’t go wrong!
(They have a food menu for dogs)

1  Thank Robert A

Been to The spillover? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK