4,211 results
All reviews south beach floor to ceiling windows the executive lounge burger king junior suite corner room valet parking miami downtown self park cruise port bay view the american airlines arena an upgrade bayside marketplace per day rooftop pool high floor
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Check in was ok. A little slow, I was upgraded. Rate included breakfast but front desk told me to use the executive lounge. I just said ok and got my coupons the next day. Food in the bar area was excellent however overpriced. Upgraded room was nice with a view (2nd floor). The 5 elevators are atrocious. During slow hours it still takes 10 minutes to get to second floor. Railing in one was torn from the wall. Ride from second floor up to executive lounge and back to 2nd floor to grab a soda was 15+ minutes. Breakfast first day in lounge was nothing special, just ok. Nice lounge but very short open times. Pool water was clean. Furniture was old and ragged. The lounge chair’s fabric sagged so much that people were sitting on metal bars. I used two chairs. Not enough chairs or loungers. Towels were consistently empty. I didn’t order anything but pool service seemed prompt. Employees were all very nice but none ever went above and beyond. Issues were brought to various employees attention. All and all an average hotel in a decent area. Very busy hotel probably because it’s so close to the cruise port. Was expecting more for the location and price. So many other choices here and closer to water. Going to try Marriott across the way next time. Lifetime Diamond Member.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
HiltonMiamiDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton! While some aspects of your stay were satisfactory, I’m disappointed to learn other aspects did not meet your expectations. We apologize for the lapse in optimal elevator service and regret that you did not feel our customer service met our usual high standards. It is my hope you will give us another chance to host you, as we wish to provide you with the first-rate stay we strive to offer all of our valued guests!

Reviewed 30 September 2018

We selected this hotel because we needed full service and close to the Passport Office as we were getting on a cruise ship the next day. As most Hilton properties, it did not disappoint. The staff was attentive. The room was perfect. The property needs a bit of updating and soft goods replaced. The pool area is LOVELY, except for the over worn lounge chairs. There is no pleasure sitting or lounging with a bar in your back, rear or elsewhere. Thus, I spent most of my time in the pool or in upright chairs.

The lounge was absolutely overpriced. Two appetizers and three drinks were the SAME as dinner with drinks, excellent service, and round trip Uber!!! Convenience does not have to be absurdly priced.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review of your stay with us! I’m pleased you were able to take a relaxing soak in our rooftop pool and that you found our staff accommodating and welcoming. Your feedback is appreciated and will be shared with the appropriate departments. It was a pleasure to host you at the Hilton Miami Downtown and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Savana at concierge is very warm and brilliant at customer service.

Hotel after renovation looks stunning. We stayed 2 nights before the cruise. Also , the daily creative co is fab place for food

Overall we enjoyed our stay

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to share your five-star review of the Hilton Miami Downtown! I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay with us prior to your cruise trip and that you were impressed by our customer service. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Savannah! It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean with nice amenities. Staff very friendly. We had dinner in the bar/restaurant and it was fabulous. Reasonably priced and very tasty. I had a burger with salad, boyfriend had margherita pizza. Looking forward to staying again, next cruise.

Oh and I can see the bay from my room. Publix and Starbucks a block or so away.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Jen, I’m pleased to hear many aspects of your stay were satisfactory, from our accommodating and friendly staff to our delicious onsite dining options. It was a pleasure to host you at the Hilton Miami Downtown and we hope we may do so again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Many thanks to Talita Diaz, Livia Mato,
Lilian Santana, Ana Martha Delgado, Tania Ruiz, Tom Cunha and Alex Portela

We stayed 12 wonderful days and felt like home.
Located In the main city center
Recommend to everyone

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
HiltonMiamiDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Aykut, thank you for sharing your review of the Hilton Miami Downtown. It’s wonderful to hear our staff made such a positive impression on you. I will be sure to pass along your kind words! We loved having you as guests and greatly appreciate your recommendation! It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Have a fantastic day!