Hilton Miami Downtown
US$ 133
US$ 142
US$ 123
GardenInn.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 293
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 203
Cancelon
3,961 results
All reviewssouth beachfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungeburger kingjunior suitecorner roomvalet parkingmiami downtownself parkbay viewcruise portthe american airlines arenabayside marketplacean upgradeper dayhigh floorrooftop pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2012

i really enjoyed my stay in the hotel it has a very good location
and the staff is very friendly they have also good breakfast
it's a clean hotel and if you are looking for a good view
you have to make sure to get your room on a higher floor
we stayed there for almost a week and really like it

Room Tip: try to have a room on the higher floor to have a good biew
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
HiltonMiamiDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

We truly enjoyed having you! Thank you for your review of the Hilton Miami Downtown as well as mentioning your appreciation for our service and cleanliness. The view from our hotel can't be rivaled and we feel so fortunate to be able to gaze out at it every day. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I really enjoyed this hotel! It's in walking distance to Checkers, Burgerking, Publix, GNC and Omini Air Bus (wish is free). The staff here is attentive and great especially Mr. Guy(pronounced Gee) he helped my cousin and I locate different areas to checkout. The rooms don't come with a refridgerator.

P.S. This is from a custor like you

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

What a pleasure it is to read your review! Our associates love what they do and we will be sure to share your comments with everyone here. Refrigerators are available upon request for the convenience of all of our guests. Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown, we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

The hotel staff is very attentive to any needs that you might have. The valet staff is outstanding. David Mosiquela (spelling?) The manager of the valet runs one of the best I have ever seen.
We ate the breakfast buffet every morning. The one server w had the pleasure of dealing with was "Maria F." She was attentive to every need, interacted with the children and responded to drink refills ect before we asked.
The hotel itself is a little outdated but still comfortable and relaxing. This is a place I would come to again.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank steves83
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

It is our goal to create a relaxing and comfortable environment for all of our guests. Thank you so much for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown. Our associates continuously strive to provide exceptional guest services to ensure the best experience possible and your gracious acknowledgement of their efforts will be shared with everyone here. We hope you will be back for another visit soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Valet was excellent; quick, friendly. Shout out to Howard; GO PHILLIES!! Check-in was quick; but make sure you make a reservation through Expedia or another discount company because you'll pay $40 to $50 more just walking in.
Had a room on the 12th floor, that was very clean accept that the toilet seat was loose and the toilet paper was so far away that now I know why the seat was loose. :)
Mike at the pool bar is the guy you want to meet. He makes you feel like you've known him your entire life. My nephew knew Mike from previous stays giving me a good idea of his personality. He did not disappoint me; he was as charming, funny, helpful and overall enjoyable as described. Not to forget about Melissa who also worked at the pool bar, she was lovely and took a lot of ribbing from Mike. Manager Ivelina Pencheva (exemplify professionalism) was always there if you had a problem or just to say Hello. She was down to earth and made you feel like you were the only guest in the hotel. She also was quick to fix any problems you had (toilet seat).
Housekeeping did a fantastic job and should be tipped accordingly. You want a clean room? Don't forget about them. Although gratuity is included in your drinks and meals, I didn't see any for housekeeping. It's a job I wouldn't want and I really appreciate the work they do.
Everything was great; the pool is beautiful and clean.
Would I recommend staying here ? "YES"
Would I return? I wish I didn't have to leave.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Doris C
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

We wish you didn't have to leave either! You have our most sincere gratitude for sharing your impressions of our hotel. Providing our guests with an excellent stay is of utmost importance and we are so glad you not only found our associates to be so friendly but our accommodations to be clean and well maintained and will share your appreciation with everyone here. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com