Hilton Miami Downtown
US$ 157
US$ 138
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 304
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 351
US$ 334
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 130
3,956 results
All reviewssouth beachfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungeburger kingjunior suitecorner roomvalet parkingmiami downtownself parkbay viewcruise portthe american airlines arenabayside marketplacean upgradeper dayhigh floorrooftop pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I visited the Hilton as part of the Wrestlemania 28 package and was not let down in my decision to do so. The staff we very helpful in checking in. Our room was terrific on the 17th floor over looking the harbour and downtown skyline. TV Channel choice was incredible as I wanted to keep up to date with all sporting events. Coffee machine in the rooms were fantastic along with accompaniments such as Hazelnut Milk and Vanilla Cream. Silly but I loved waking up having a coffee every morning. Unfortunately the only down side to my stay was that my Hall of Fame ticket that was left on the lower shelf of my bed side table was cleared into the rubbish as housekeeping cleaned are room on the Sunday afternoon and was unable to be traced. Although, on checkout I expressed my concerns over over a lack of care taken by the housekeeper and the duty manager Alberto took fantastic care of us, expressed his deepest apologies and personally went to housekeeping there and then to rectify any future tickets being swept into the bin carelessly. This made my stay! Great hotel, friendly and attentive staff. Loved it!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the Harbour are incredible!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I have stayed at this location several times. They hotel has not had any updates in years and it is starting to show its age. I love the hotel and location, but please put some money back into the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
HiltonMiamiDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

We value all guest comments, positive or otherwise, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re very happy that you have stayed with us so often and enjoy our downtown Miami location. The next time you are in Miami, we hope that you will allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Miami Downtown.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

I recently stayed here for 3 nights while in the area. The guy that checked me in Andrew was very nice. My room was not ready when I arrived about 10am. He did give me a breakfast voucher due to my wait. Around 11am my room was ready. As a Hilton Diamond member I was upgraded to a Jr Suite. The room was large and clean and had a great view. The valet service was excellent and well as the Bell service never waited over 5 min. Room service was great as well as the restaurant and bar. The pool area was nice. The executive lounge staff was super nice and friendly. I would most certainly stay here again. I thank the entire staff at Hilton Miami Downtown for a great staff from check in to check out... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Chris G
HiltonMiamiDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Miami Downtown hotel and your loyalty to the Hilton brand as well as your high recommendations. It’s wonderful to know that our team members were able to play a part in creating a positive experience for you during your 3-day stay and we will share your comments with everyone here. We are so glad you found your guestroom to be so spacious and clean and that you appreciated the views from the hotel as well as dining at Brisa Bistro. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to the Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

We stayed for 4 nights at the beginning of April as part of a travel package. We used the valet parking, which was well managed and quick to access the car.

The room was kept very clean, a good size with a comfortable bed. The water pressure in the shower was great.

We didn't eat here, so can't comment on food / restaurant service. The location is great for the people mover & monorail and when we went out in the car, it was easy to get back to!

Only downside is having to use elevators to get from street level to lobby - normally this wouldn't be a problem, but there were vast numbers of people all doing this at the same time (due to an event) and we waited a while, with no stairs available as a back up option to waiting. That's only a very minor criticism!

• Stayed: April 2012

We are thrilled that while staying at the Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel this April, you were impressed by our hotel and enjoyed your stay. Located in the heart of downtown, we offer quick access to many of Miami’s hotspots and are so glad you found the location to be great. It is regrettable that you experienced any inconvenience while waiting for the elevators and hope it did not affect your stay too greatly. Please return soon, as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Attended a conference here - second time. This is a great hotel with excellent everything. The food, drinks, rooms and service were top notch. I mostly ate at the hotel but you can walk to other food places and there is fast food right across the street. Do be prepared to be hounded by beggars though.

The conference facilities were also very good - and the food provided for lunch and evening snacks were way above what you normally find.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

You’re high praise of the Hilton Miami Downtown is greatly appreciated. We love our guests! We’re delighted that your stay with us during your conference was so enjoyable and that our guestrooms, food and conference facilities were, as you put it, top notch. We hope that you will return again soon for another great time!