“Delicious ”
Review of Dumpling King

Dumpling King
Ranked #530 of 4,861 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We went there on a Saturday for lunch before a football match at the Hard Rock Stadium. Everything we ordered was delicious, even something as simple as Fried Rice. The different noodle dishes were outstanding. We had the Green Onion Pancake. This is a Must Have. It's that good. We had the Shanghai Dumplings, that was equally tasty. If you're in that area, you must stop by for a meal. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 20 September 2016

A friend of mine introduced me to this location a few years ago and I finally went and gave it a try yesterday and was amazed with the dumplings. The service was not to great as the server forgot my waters, never came back to check on us and spent her time talking to 3 other servers in a corner. If not for service it would have been 5 circles. But overall the food was great and served fresh to order. The Boba Teas where also wonderful especially passion fruit. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I used to go every Sunday to our favorite spot in New York Joe Shanghai for the most wonderful soup dumplings . Finally we found this little spot that may be underrated but their dumplings are super delicious . I have become addicted to this little place . Service is fast and attentive . Casual and simple but amazing food . Also I'm fascinated by their bubble teas , Great varieties of flavors and very refreshing .
If you want to eat really good dumplings ? This is the place ..

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank OlgaM714
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Full disclosure - we got carry out and only tried the fried pork dumpling and the soup dumpling which we were not sure would stay as good if we waited to eat them after the drive home. But despite being tepid they were both absolutely delicious! Having had some of the best soup dumplings in New York City Chinatown, these did not disappoint and I can only imagine they would be even better hot out of the pot. The pork dumplings were even better than the soup dumplings - and arguably some of the best I've ever had. I don't live in Miami but this tease of a taste has made me sorry I don't live in Miami to come back!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016

After reading an article in the news paper, we decided to take a little road trip to try it out. We were not disappointed at all! We had soup, steamed pork and scallion dumplings and green onion bread......all delicious and fresh. Going back again for sure!

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Dumpling King? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK