“Hospitable and laid-back!”
Review of Buena Vista Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mexico Beach
Buena Vista Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Mexico Beach
Indianola, Mississippi
“Hospitable and laid-back!”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stayed at the Buena Vista Motel on April 21-23, 2012 and had a great time. The room was comfortable, clean, practical, and quiet. Mike and his crew are hospitable and laid-back. I felt very welcome to make myself at home there! The beach is right out the back door, the grocery store (excellent, too, by the way) is right across the street, and next to door to that is a great local seafood joint. What else do you need? Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. I went barefoot the entire time at the motel and beach. I could not have asked for a better place to stay and relax on the beach for a few days. Thanks Mike!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank queenomemphis
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We stayed at two places in Mexico City. I would not stay here unless the other three hotels were sold out. Sheets were worn so thin they were scratchy. Bathroom small and everything very dated. Lock broken on room door. Service was good and location is excellent is the only reason for three star rating.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank zktraveler
El Paso, Texas, United States
Reviewed 11 February 2012

If their was ever a quaint little place to be, folks, this is it. The people here are fantastic. I had been told by a really good friend that if I ever visited Mexico Beach, this was the place to stay. I am so thankful that I did just that. The management treated me like I was family and royalty at the same time. I highly recommend this place to any and everyone that wishes to be treated the best ever. There's no dealing with mounds of people, the service was the best I've had in years.

Room Tip: In this case, any room you receive is a good room. No pictures just yet, but will post at a later da...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Deborah D
Daleville, Alabama
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I had a great time @ the Buena Vista Motel ... I would tell anyone to come n stay there n the people were great to me n the rooms were clean to ...

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Lori B
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Just got back from a four day stay at the Buena Vista. Could not have been better. Mike, the guy who runs the place, was very friendly and told me what choices I had for entertainment in Mexico Beach in the winter. It turns out I needed go no further than the beach. The rooms are clean and if you can deal with getting your own towels from the office, you will have a relaxing vacation. Maybe you will find Mike doing some Bar-B-Que on the grill down in the "Tiki Bar". If the coals are hot you can join the fun and you might even hear some music.
When I checked in I had a stress level of about 110%. When I checked out it was down to about 5% and that's cause I had to leave. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Try to get room #5, it is upstairs and has a GREAT view.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Red Roof Inn Panama City
#3 of 31 in Panama City
29.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Panama City - Tyndall

Been to Buena Vista Motel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK