“Reading and Relaxing”
Review of Port d'Hiver

Port d'Hiver
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The rooms are spacious, the food is superb, and the hospitality is outstanding. They go above and beyond to make your stay everything you expect. This was my second visit and look forward to my third, fourth, etc.. Give it a try you won't go wrong.

Room Tip: The suites are outstanding.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lorraine085
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Port d'Hiver

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The location is perfect! The property is beautiful and the room very cozy. The staff is very gracious and accommodating. We felt very special and like we were the only people in the B&B. Anything we needed they were ready to make it happen. We stayed in the Ella Belle room. Wonderful room! Having coffee on the balcony while listening/watching the ocean, during Sunrise! Life is Spectacularly Good!! Oh, the 24 hour cookies downstairs & brownies on your bed for turn down service! OMG:)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jendohair
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My wife and I celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary at Port d'Hiver. I read numerous reviews prior to our stay and I can also say that whatever rave reviews you read, the actual experience is even greater. The rooms and pristine and clean. The bed was as comfortable as our own at home- it is like sleeping on a cloud. The staff are so friendly and helpful not even the Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons staff can compete. We enjoyed the evening happy hour (which it truly is) and had the breakfast special each day. What is also very charming is that all the guests are friendly and it was great chatting with them during breakfast and happy hour. My review does not adequately express the quality of the experience at this wonderful place. By they way - the oatmeal raisin and nut cookies that are available 24 hours a day are fantastic. Stay, enjoy and relax.

PS. We are going to try the Carriage House suite on our next visit.

Room Tip: Try the Walter Suite -spacious with small bathroom with sides jets and a rain type shower head. It...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I wanted to show my wife how much she means to me, and booked the Windward Suite for a weekend. I was a bit nervous, actually really nervous as sometimes the websites are not always accurate. Well, I can honesty say, Port D'Hiver exceeded my expectations and more... First, the staff is absolutely wonderful, they strive on making your stay the best ever no matter what and they certainly did.. The room was decorated in way that fills you with such peace and tranquility, truly amazing. I can write a book, but words just don't really tell our experience.. All I can tell everyone is, that after 26 years of marriage, Port D'Hiver and the staff made my wife and I fall in love all over again...Thank you from the bottom of our hearts...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rcorderom1a1
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We've been to Port D'Hiver four times, and each visit was filled with perfect experiences. The staff is outstanding. The accommodations are outstanding. The food is outstanding. Since I am on a gluten-free diet, my choices are usually limited, but not at Port D'Hiver! Every meal was specially prepared to meet my dietary needs. Incredibly delicious selections. This is a B&B that everyone should experience. Not only is the B&B excellent, but every single staff member works hard to make sure that guests know all of the excellent local options for food and fun! Already planning next visit!

Room Tip: We love the Carriage House, Sunrise Room, and Mangrove Suite. The Carriage House is our favorite, so...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Tuckaway Shores Resort
#1 of 5 in Indialantic
30.5 km away
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Port d'Hiver? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK