“Best little breakfast place around ”
Review of Sunnyside Cafe

Sunnyside Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We love this place for breakfast it has fast service and good food we always run into someone we know every time we stop in.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We love this place. It is the epitome of the american diner. Fast and attentive service, good patter and amazing food. This is the home of the perfect pancakes - I usually have the triple-decker, smothered with butter and dripping with maple syrup. ( struggling to exit my chair afterwards !!).
Over the years I've pretty well eaten everything on the menu. All of it good. I've even started eating healthy options such as the Acai plate. This tasty deep purple coloured dish apparently has considerable health benefits. I can only attest to the quirky side effects (but won't elaborate in a dining review!). If I could transport this place back home I would. It simply is a fantastic eatery.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We are locals and my husband, son and I frequent this wonderful little place! Best breakfast in town and wonderful servers! Get busy on the weekends but that's for a reason! Seating is limited but their turnaround is quick!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Staff lovely, very welcoming and remembered us from previous day. food delicious, great selection, something for everyone, can't wait to return

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We really cannot say enough great things about the service here. They welcome you as you walk in and follow through for the rest of your meal. Food portions are nice size. The only thing I would complain about is they charge me $1.25 for chopped onions added to my potatoes, no place i've ever eaten has charged for onions. We eat here when ever we come to Florida, they really try to make your visit feel like you are with family.

Date of visit: January 2018