1,033 results
All reviews executive floor the concierge lounge close to the airport front desk hilton melbourne lobby bar nice hotel diamond member business travel florida tech breakfast buffet fitness center business center enjoyed my stay nice stay bed was very comfortable johnny
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy. We had a beautiful King suite with a balcony. The room was beautiful with a fridge coffee maker and microwave.
There is a pool, hot tub, bar and restaurants. We will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JulieCInveraryOn
Carlos C, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear JulieCInveraryOn,

What an awesome five star review! Thank you from myself and the entire Hilton, Rialto team. We are all delighted to know you loved your room and found the hotel and the surrounding area so accommodating. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Hospitably,

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The front desk was very helpful and professional. Our room overlooked the parking lot, then the large empty lot. The executive floor lounge was clean. Unfortunately it had limited hours so self serve coffee wasn't always available. Nice attentive person working in there too.

The restaurant breakfast voucher was enough to cover breakfast. The breakfast area was spacious and the food was very good (compared to self serve Hampton Inn breakfasts)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank PhultonPhorever

Dear PhultonPhorever,

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome feedback. The team and I love to see five star reviews!
I have shared your feedback with the team and they are very grateful. Thank you for your business and we all hope to see you again very soon! Please reach out to myself or any member of the Hilton, Rialto team if you need any assistance.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 15 February 2018

One of the things I love about the new digital keys is that I can bypass the front desk entirely and go straight to my room and I was glad to see this property supported that feature. It was a little slower than using a card (have to turn on bluetooth on the phone and then go to the Hilton app and then click on "unlock") but it was convenient to not have to keep track of a key card. I used it to access the elevator to the Executive Floor and the lounge.

My room was on the Executive Floor and was about what I expected. There was a microwave, mini-fridge, safe, and bathrobe. The room itself is starting to look a little dated and I noticed some dark stains (like someone splashed coffee or another dark liquid) on the wall but it wasn't glaringly obvious because of the design of the wallpaper. My only complaint is something I've noticed at many other hotels - the heavy doors that my neighbors tend to slam at all hours of the day and night. I believe this is due to the design of the doors (self-closing) and sometimes thoughtlessness from the other guests. Not really sure how this can be addressed but it was an issue here and kept me from getting the quality sleep I wanted. This is a problem no matter how comfortable the room and the bed is.

The Executive Lounge was staffed by a terrific attendant. She was friendly, professional, and personable. I'm only sorry I didn't get her name. There was complimentary beer/wine and spirits were available for an additional charge. The food on offer was better than most places I've stayed. There was a complete hot breakfast (eggs/sausage/bacon/fruit/juices/pastries) and a delicious hot appetizer (crab-stuffed mushrooms) during happy hour along with the usual crudites. The only down side to the lounge was its size and layout. It was a very small space with closely spaced furniture. It was never very crowded when I was there so it wasn't really an issue so much as something that could be improved upon.

My contact with the staff was limited to the lounge attendant and the bartender in the lobby bar and they were great but every employee I saw offered me a smile and a greeting. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Charles H

Dear Charles H,

It was an absolute pleasure reading your detailed review.We are all so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. I will share your feedback with the staff and appreciate your thoughts about the doors. That is certainly a common concern and one that needs to be addressed. Thank you for your business and we hope you will return again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2018

If you are a light sleeper, bring ear plugs or a noise maker. Th doors are heavy and noisy closing on their own, and you can hear the neighbors through the walls. The WiFi is super slow. Otherwise, the stay is pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 492dl2018
Carlos C, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear 492dl2018,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am happy to hear you found the stay pleasant. However, I am sorry to hear you felt it was loud on your floor. From time to time the doors closing can be heard by other guest. Thankfully it is not usually a problem when guest close the doors themselves rather than letting them close on their own.
I hope you will stay with us again and we will do our best to put you in a quiet room.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly and efficient. The bar was nice and relaxing enviorment, not pricey at all. Room was clean and well maintained.
Pool area was clean and well kept.they also have a gym that is actually very nice Id stay again and recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Matthew C

Dear Matthew C,

We are all so grateful for this awesome five star review! Thank you for your business and this great feedback. I hope you will stay with us again when you return to Melbourne, Florida.
Hospitably,