1,022 results
All reviewsexecutive floorthe concierge loungeclose to the airportfront deskhilton melbournelobby barnice hoteldiamond memberjunior suitebusiness tripparking lotflorida techbreakfast buffetfitness centerbusiness centerenjoyed my staynice stay
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Great property and staff. Angel the chief and Austin the bartender is the reason I will continue to stay here. They were very accommodating and I greatly appreciate the service I was provided. I'm a diamond and have been to many Hilton properties and this is my favorite b/c of the service received.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Sunshine740794
Carlos C, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you very much for your awesome, five star review! I willl share your kind words with the team and we look forward to seeing you again.
Please reach out to us here at the Hilton, Rialto if we can be of any further assistance to you.
Best regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Spend only one night at this hotel while on a road trip from Orlando down to Miami. The staff were excellent at both check-in and check-out. We had a very large corner king-bed room. Car parking was free, with lots of spaces. Pool was small, not very inviting with a reasonable amount of chairs/beds. The hotel was ok for a one-night stop-over, however, was tired looking, especially the pool area and needing an upgrade - not up to Hilton standards.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Departure803667

Dear whenarewethere,

It was a pleasure reading your review and we value your business and feedback very much. I am sorry you found the pool outdated. We have recently finished some lovely updates and I hope you will return sometime to see them.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Great people at front Desk and hotel staff was nice.. Great business hotel. Except for hot tub not working It was a nice stay. Restaurant was not open on Sunday but food at Breakfast was great. Close to airport and client Tom

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas M

Dear Thomas M,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. I am sorry the hot tub was not working during your visit. I can assure you we do our best to always have everything working the way it should. Unfortunately, on occasion we have issues that do come up. When that happens we immediately do our best to fix them right away.
Thank you again and please reach out to me if I can be of any further assistance and I hope you will return to see us again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Hotel staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure the check-in/check-out process was quick and painless. The room was up to date and very clean. The housekeeping staff did an amazing job.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank patrickcY5449CB

Dear patrickcY5449CB,

It was an absolute delight to read your feedback! Thank you for your five star review and your business! I will share your kind words with the Rialto team and we hope you will visit us again soon.
Hospitably,
ccerda@hiltonmebourne.com

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Wanted to treat ourselves for a nice get away in upscale hotel. Paid extra for executive floor disappointing evening cocktail hour. Would have used the pool except it was about a block away outside front door across parking lot

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robinhC8650NY
Carlos C, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear robinhC8650ny,

We thank you for your business and your feedback. I am sorry the pool was not as close as you had hoped. The pool is a small walk but once there it provides some really nice peace and quiet.
I hope you will visit us again and please keep in mind that our shuttle drivers are always happy to drive you to the beautiful beach only a few minutes away over the causeway.
Safe travels,