1,041 results
All reviews executive floor front desk close to the airport hilton melbourne lobby bar nice hotel business trip fitness center breakfast buffet business center enjoyed my stay bed was very comfortable nice stay johnny gordon mlb shuttle
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Conveniently located across the street from the Melbourne Airport. Very friendly staff, excellent customer service. Rooms are clean and spacious, comfortable bed. Short drive to the beach and area attractions.

1  Thank rjervin
Carlos C, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear rjervin,

It was such a pleasure reading your five star review! We love hearing from our guest and truly appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to you returning to the Hilton, Rialto and please reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you.
Best regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Used to be a great place to have a nice quiet dinner. Last time we went they were "out of that". What the heck. We were celebrating a birthday and should have left immediately and went some place else. Too many items not available even though they were listed as special items on the board out front. The manager said they forgot to change the board. We were one of three tables full.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank tht79

Dear tht79,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very sorry we did not have the items available that you wanted. That is not the normal circumstance for us and we truly would like to make it up to you.
Please reach out to me at your convience via email and copy this trip advisor diolague to it. Thank you and best regards.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I enjoyed my stay...the shuttle transportation the Hotel provided to the Nuance Training Center and the airport was excellent....I really enjoyed using the fitness center in the evenings after class....I felt and at home...

1  Thank juliannec563

Dear juliannec563,

It was a pleasure reading your five star review! I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will visit us again very soon!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and i stayed for 6 days .I reserved a nice room and requested a early check in called front desk before we arrived and took to the internet to explain why we need a early checkin so when we arrive they told me between 10 1n 11 am and i was ok with that .Got a room at 1pm and not happy .We had a problem with room service and also in the restaurant so overall a very average stay

1  Thank Ekkie2014

Dear Ekkie2014,

Thank you for your recent feedback in regards to your stay with us. I am sorry you were not able to check in as early as you had liked. Our normal check in time is 4:00 but we certainly do our best to accomodate early check ins when we can.

I hope you will visit us again in the future. If you decide to stay with us again please reach out to me personally so I can assisit you with your reservation.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

It's a great hotel but I feel for the service being provided that, the going rate is entirely too much. I wouldn't stay again unless they comp me a night. Staff is friendly but the over all experience isn't worth the price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank BigcheezNmeetin
Carlos C, General Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear BigcheezNmeetin,

Thank you for your feedback. It seems you felt the hotel was great but too expensive. I am sorry you feel that way. Our hotel is in a prime location being only minutes from the Melbourne airport and just a short drive to the beautiful Florida beaches.
Thank you for your business and best regards.