1,044 results
All reviews executive floor front desk close to the airport hilton melbourne lobby bar nice hotel business trip fitness center breakfast buffet business center enjoyed my stay bed was very comfortable nice stay johnny gordon mlb shuttle
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We had 1 night left of our "Keys" trip and decided to stay here because our return flight was out of Orlando. So glad we discovered this area. The beach was long, wide and beautiful. I bet we walked 5 miles! After going to the Keys where real beaches are rare, this was a happy find. The hotel was Hilton at it's best. The staff was friendly and always smiling. We had a drink pool side and enjoyed the tropical music and feel of the place. Dinner in the restaurant was very good. My husband had steak, garlic mashed and a side of shrimp. I wasn't that hungry so shared his meal and had a side salad. Our waiter was very prompt do to the fact that we were the only people in there. I guess it's the slow season. The next morning we had the breakfast buffet. We don't usually say much about buffets but this one was very good. They even asked if we wanted fresh cooked eggs and waffles. Yes, please!

Reviewed 21 January 2012

My wife and I stayed one night as a layover on the way to Miami. I have stayed in Hiltons in many different cities. Hilton has learned how to deliver a reliable experience at any of their hotels. There is comfortable bedding, a friendly staff, and a relaxing atmosphere. This one was no different. I forgot my toothbrush and a name brand one was delivered to me with a smile. This was done even though I booked through a travel site and not through their honors program. On top of this, this hotel has a great view of the ocean and was very reasonably priced.

1  Thank BrianE1968
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Great service and all the great amenities of Hilton. However a couple of things: the rooms are neatly vacuumed only in the high traffic areas. Under the bed there were many dust bunnies. On the edge of the room you could clearly see a dust build up. The easy chair in my room was filthy. See attached photo. I did enjoy the restaurant it is Cajun and they seem to do it adequately. I also like the foyer of the room. It was tiled. It was difficult to sleep in as their was a lot of activity in the hallway

1  Thank MichaelMinneapolis
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed one night on Dec 30th and loved the ambiance of this hotel. First impressions are always important and the desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. The lobby area was intimate, inviting and decorated beautifully for the holidays Our king room on the 6th floor was quiet and spacious. Everything worked in the room and the bed was super comfortable. We had dinner in their restaurant, LaFittes. The food was excellent with large portions and the price was even better. Special that night was a lobster, shrimp and talapia pasta, including a salad, for $10. Can't beat that!! We ordered room service for breakfast the next morning. It was delivered courteously, right on time and for a great price as compared to other room service breakfasts we've seen! We did not use any of the other facilities so we can't comment but we did see some other guests lounging at the outdoor seating area off the restaurant and they appreared to be enjoying themselves! This is a great hotel and we would definitely return.

Date of stay: December 2011
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Front desk staff and bellman are very courteous and friendly. Location is convenient. Room that we were initially assigned had plumbing issues....sinks and tub wouldn't drain properly...very, very slow. Front desk was kind enough to offer an upgraded room to switch to, so we moved into a suite they provided. No plumbing issues and everything seemed fine, until we returned later that evening and wanted to watch TV before bedtime. TV would turn on, and had sound...but no picture. In the morning, wanted to make coffee with the inroom coffee maker, which allows you to brew one or two cups simultaneously. We wanted two cups, but the coffee maker only makes a full cup on one side and about a 1/4 on the other. We had only booked a one night stay, so we don't know if these problems were addressed or not. We had much higher expectations for Hilton, and these little annoyances were more like the quality of service we would have expected from a low end motel chain (not mentioning names, but you all know which ones). When checking out, front desk reminded us that they have 24 service....but who wants a TV technician coming to your room at 11 pm while you are in your PJ's, or similarily at 7 am in the morning to fix the coffee pot?

Room tip: Check out ALL amentities before you settle in.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
hiltonrialto, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2011

Thank you for your honest review of your recent stay. We also have very high expectations.
Not only of our staff, but of the products that our in our guest rooms.
I completely agree with your comments about having staff come into your room late at night to fix the TV or Early in the morning to take care of the coffee maker.
We are glad to see that the Front Desk staff took the initiative to upgrade your room when presented with the plumbing issue.
The TV and coffemaker problems were addressed with the department heads and as with all of our customer comments we are being used to make sure that all of our guest have an enjoyable and event free stay.
Once again thank you for your comments and look forward to being your hotel of choice on your next visit to the Melbourne area.