All reviews full kitchen long stay small kitchen would stay here again nice property one bedroom suite living area the kennedy space center the hotel is clean housekeeping staff hot breakfast business trip excellent stay front desk clerk room was spacious the breakfast area great room
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We checked into this hotel on our way to the Kennedy Space Center. (about 40 minutes away) Although the hotel serves a full hot breakfast, the room are all equipped with kitchenettes. Located directly across the street, is a grocery store. Guests can save a lot of money by taking a visit to the grocery store and warming/refrigerating their own food.

Room Tip: One bedrooms suites are FANTASTIC!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Very nice property.
The rooms are very modern and beautiful.
Great hospitality. Staff with great attitude and very friendly.
Great location by downtown.
The breakfast was really good on Sunday morning.
The whole property is very well kept.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I look out for Residence Inns whenever I travel. Besides the comfort of the suite arrangement, it is very handy to have kitchen facilities available, even for a short stay.
The Residence Inn Melbourne is ideally located close to the technology firms at the center of Melbourne. My room was spacious, well appointed, and very clean. The hotel chef was not content with pre-processed comfort food. At breakfast and at evening socials, guests were treated with savory combinations that you'd find in high-end restaurants. Above all, what impressed me at the Residence Inn Melbourne was their staff looked out for my preferences at check-in, remembered me throughout my stay, and were attentive to my questions and requests.

Room Tip: Add your preferences to your reservation; the staff here actually looks for them.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I am very happy with this hotel rooms are very clean and the staff is very courteous and very supportive it worked out great .I enjoy the amenities the exercise room is 24 hrs. The pool is very nice just the perfect thing for business or family. The only thing I would change is in the bedroom there’s not enough plugs .if you have to charge four things overnight and you want them by the bed there is only 2plugs. there’s plenty of plugs in the room in total , you just have to spread things over .In the living area there’s one too many pieces of furniture. it would be nice if they got rid of one chair but everything is clean and great I definitely will be back

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean. The staff goes above and beyond to accommodate any need you have. They are friendly and make you feel at home. Our insurance company placed us here for an extended time period. Gretta is one of the house cleaners and she is so sweet every day and helpful. They have a great morning breakfast as well as on select nights an evening mixer. (Photo of an example attatched). I am very happy with this hotel and would suggest you book it on your next stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family