1,878 results
All reviews melbourne beach front desk ocean view north tower pool area oceanfront room hilton melbourne breakfast buffet higher floor pool and hot tub great beach poolside bar the entire staff beach access nice pool cocoa beach karl
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Nice hotel with a great beach and pool area including the tiki bar. Would have stayed at the bar inside the hotel more but the temperature was way too cold. Staff is helpful and friendly and the location is very good and accessible to everything in Melbourne.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jadajada59
Erin P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Hello jadajada59,

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront! We're happy to see you enjoyed our properties various amenities such as the beach, pool, and tiki bar. We apologize for the temperature at our atrium bar inside the hotel lobby. Please let one of our staff members know the next time you visit us and we will adjust the temperature to the comfort of you and our other guests.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Great stay! Great food and oceanfront view! I was at a conference and the room was a bit chilly but overall good experience, location close to many things to see and do. I made it a long weekend for my husband and I and we enjoyed the pool, beach, fitness center and local restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank F3311XWsharonp
Erin P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Hello F3311XWsharonp,

Thank you for the five-star review and for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront! We hope you enjoyed your conference and that yourself and your husband had a wonderful long weekend. We're sorry the conference room was cold during your stay, we will notify the proper departments to fix this issue. Please come stay with us again soon and enjoy all the hotel's ammentities!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Stayed at this hotel September 12-16 2016 and stayed in a suite. I arrived at 3:30pm and was advised that my room was not ready and that they would call me when it was. I walked down to the beach and it is amazing. I returned and sat waiting in the lobby until 4:15pm and then decided to ask if my room was ready, they said it was, so much for the notification call.
The room was very clean and the view was great. The hallway smelled of smoke, despite being a non smoking hotel.
The hotel charges $8 per night for parking, which I find very strange, why not just build that cost into the room rather then tagging it on, otherwise people see it as a cash grab.
Housekeeping was great, room was always clean. Otherwise good hotel, I did not eat or spend any time at the pool, which was quite small.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank John B

Hello John B,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront! We appreciate all guest reviews because they help make our property the best it can be. I'm sorry to see you were not properly notified of your room being ready for check in. This incident will help better train our front desk staff for the future. I have notified the proper departments referencing your comments of the hallways smelling of smoke, we apologize for this. Also, our property and all beachside hotels charge $5-$10 for parking. We apologize for the fee and hope the situation is handled better for your next visit. We do thank you for your kind comments towards our staff and hotel rooms. Please come stay with us again soon so we can make your next stay five stars!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Booked oceanfront and was a little disappointed that 3rd floor in the 2 building had more of a view of the air conditioners and roof top of the building below that it did the ocean.
The pool are needs a makeover. The best part was actually dinner to our surprise, our food was excellent. My husband said it was one of the best crab cakes he has ever had. I ordered the Thai bowl and it was delicious. Staff was quite nice.

Room Tip: Request a high floor in the main building
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Erin P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear jillHn12,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront! We appreciate all of our guest's reviews because they help us to make our hotel the best it could be. We're sorry to see you didn't enjoy your room's view and felt the hotel pool is in need of a makeover. But, we are thrilled to hear how much you and your husband enjoyed your dinner! We will communicate this message to our head chef. We hope you come stay with us again soon so we can make your next visit worthy of five stars!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

The Hilton had very nice accommodations. Their gym was awesome and the pool large. Nice place! The beds were very comfortable. I would not pay extra for the ocean view room, make sure you specify ocean front.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trippandsara

Hello trippandsara,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront! We're so glad to see you enjoyed the hotel's amenities including the gym, pool, and beds. Please come stay with us again soon!