“Stayed one night - then moved.”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Novi, MI
“Stayed one night - then moved.”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I don't see how this hotel was rated as well as it was. We had planned to stay for 2 weeks. The room was lacking one nightstand, the furniture itself was rather beaten up, the bathtub needed some grout, and more. But the main reason we had to leave was that the internet provided was not sufficient for me to work.

Good point - front desk was friendly and handled our cancellation without a problem.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that the internet provided was not sufficient to allow you to stay longer.

• Management was notified of the problem you experienced with the internet and that this made it impossible for you to work as needed and therefore you had to move on to another hotel.

• Maintenance was informed of the missing nightstand and the grout needed in the bathtub and instructed to look into replacement and repair as needed.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be very pleased.

Hotel Manager.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We stayed here for a few days and granted it was not an expensive hotel and the saying you get what you pay for applies here. The staff were pleasant and polite but the rooms decor was really dull and dingy and in dire need of remodeling.There was a pool but its location was awful.The bathroom in our room was so bad I refused to shower because seriously would have dirtier after, overall a depressing place.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found our staff to be pleasant and polite. I would have expected nothing less, but it is always pleasant to hear.

• Staff members received our commendation for the courteous, pleasant manner in which they treated you, our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We take our reviews seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Lehigh Acres, Florida
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Clean and Friendly. Beds comfortable, great shower. Good Breakfast,

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Daniel P
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 December 2012
Dear Guest,

First off I want to thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn and second thank you for the review. I hope in the future you will come back to stay with us.

Hotel Management
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I have stayed here twice a week each time.In 2010 and 2011 I was there to fish. I found the rooms comfortable and clean.The morning coffee was good and the internet worked well.Every staff member I came in contact was nice and helpful.The rates can't be beat,the motel is very busy so you must expect some inconviences like not parking right in front of your room if you come back late at night.I will stay here again when I return to Melbourne.Because of this motel I have stayed at Americas Best Value in other towns.
Hopes this helps you decide

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank TerryC51224
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your tay here with us.I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I live in Orlando, but I work in Melbourne, so when I needed to work very late one week at the office, I decided to stay in Melbourne. As I am a ABVI Value Club member, I chose this hotel. My wife and I stayed in a Jr. Suite. Was it the best place I have ever stayed at? No--the room and hotel as a whole are older and I wasn't thrilled with the location or having an Internet Cafe on grounds. One light fixture needed replacing, the room was a bit dark, and the wardrobe had seen better days. Saying all this, the staff were friendly and helpful, the room was kept clean, and contrary to some other reviews, I thought the breakfast decent. If I need to come down to Melbourne for a few days again for work purposes, I will definitely consider this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Bob S
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for you recent stay in our area. I am so glad that you found things to your liking. I’m very pleased to find that you found the traffic light at the entrance to be helpful. Our guests’ safety is of great importance to us.

I hope that you will again choose to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites the next time you visit in our area. I think you will be very pleased.