All reviews stayed here airport kitchenette tv laundry pillows shuttle ac
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This place looked good on-line but was old , smelly and ..... well .... gross.
The room that I checked out was clean but I declined to stay. The hallways smelled funny and when in the elevator, it wreaked of body odor(not mine).
I would rather sleep in the car.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Hi, I just got back to my room. YAP its 10min to 1am. my husband got ambushed near vending machine by front desk staff . WHY? OH because he signed for us to have the room for extra day. I was at work during the whole day,
So here I am, laying in bed, my hubby is clearly upset, in a upset voice, he tells me i need to come downstairs to sign same paper my hubby signed earlier. But wait! it was ok for him to sign while I'm working yet at 1230am isn't ? (yes we weren't on 1st floor) AT 1230 AM! WE have been staying here for my birthday and business three days. Our last night they do this??? SHAME ON YOU MANAGEMENT!!NEVER STAYING HERE,ON TOP OF 100$ DEPOSIT! Nothing special here,no pool, loud, parties in hallways
and staff could care less if I worked all day and was already in bed. Flabbergasted. Disgusted with staff's neglegence of courtesy for staying/paying guests.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Zaneta S
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We chose to stay based on the recommendations of family members who have stayed before and the proximity to the family members we were visiting. The room was smaller than I expected, but it had everything we needed for a short two day stay. It was clean, too. Staff were friendly and helpful during check-in/check-out/calls to ask questions.

My only suggestion for improvement would be in the kitchenette. It is really only functional for one or two people staying, not families, and definitely not for any kind of “extended” stay. Fortunately, we were only eating breakfast in the room most days, so it was functional for that.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was a little dated. Although it had a kitchenette we didn’t have the opportunity to use it. We were travelling through Florida and chose this hotel last minute. Because it’s an extended stay hotel, I’m sure there are people who stay there for a few nights. Our neighbours woke us up around 2am while having a heated discussion. I’m sure it happens everywhere but we were getting a little uncomfortable. We were getting ready to call the police when one of them decided to leave.

Would not stay here again only because we didn’t feel safe.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I stayed here for a weekend for a basketball tournament. It was comfortable but some areas were outdated. The rooms were a little old, but I liked the fact it had a kitchen and the bathrooms were nice. It is located in a great spot, close to different restaurants, the mall, bowling alley.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family