“A Must-Go”

Rogue River Taproom
Reserve with OpenTable
Rogue River Taproom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 470 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 13
Description: New American
Description: New American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This restaurant is amazing! The food is mouth-watering; from the salads to the desserts. Their Caesar salad is one of the best I have ever had. The shrimp they serve is mouth-watering, along with the pork, beef and chicken dishes-makes it difficult to choose. The sauces that accompany the meals are served on the side, so nothing is drowning in liquids and you can actually taste the food itself. They have a nice selection of craft beer and wines that you do not see too frequently in other places. Their prices are a bit steep on the drinks, but you get a nice glass AND...they will give you samples, upon request. The service is incredible-very attentive and helpful. Ask for Tyler. He is very patient and makes the correct suggestions for your food and beverage pairings.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were there last Saturday and were sitting on the outside porch for dinner. Given the fact that was a little chilly that night and no table was available for a group of people inside the restaurant, you would have thought that some source of heat would be available, like some blankets, heat lamp, etc. The tables had no tablecloth and were in pretty bad shape - broken wood, in some parts the tables seemed broken. We had to wait over two hours until the dinner was served in piecemeal. We were a group of ten and some dishes were served when the first already finished their dinner. The food itself was mediocre, the buddha bowl so spicy that my wife (who usually enjoys spicy food) was unable to finish it. I ordered a steak and was told upon ordering that all steaks are done medium and no individual preference in terms of the steak could be honored. The "craft" beers I tasted - three of them - were horrible. This place has absolutely no atmosphere and we certainly can not recommend this establishment. One of the worst I have ever visited!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and atmosphere I didn't get the steak because I like it more cooked(but everyone else loved it) and they only do it one way... But the buddah bowl with fresh goldentile was awesome! Will be back soon

Reviewed 12 March 2018

WOW! Food and service was excellent. Highly recommend the devil's on horseback as a starter. Not only was our waiter, Sean (Shawn), extremely accommodating and friendly, he made suggestions and walked us through the whole menu. Holly was the manager on at the time and she came by our table to check and make sure everything was ok after she had overheard us talking about our entrees. My sister and I had the filet mignon with cheesy potatoes and green beans. My mom had the blackened shrimp with creamed corn and added a side of brussel sprouts. We started with a caesar salad and the salad with the dates and goat cheese, yum! For dessert we tried the pina colada cake and the cheesecake and loved them both. The presentation for all the food was phenomenal as well. Would definitely go again when back in the area.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Rouge River taphouse has ruined my life.. And here's why..

Imagine a young modest man, tossed into a world only trying to live by his means. A special occasion arrived in his life which led him to have the greatest experience he will ever know. Such emotions of delight, amazement, and wonder filled him. Only to realize he can't afford to experience these wonders day in and day out. Such a thought baffled him.. he was thrown into debt in excess of $40k, being plunged into poverty..

And So began his journey..

Filled with a new sense of motivation and purpose, the no longer modest young man set out for his rise to wealth and power. Filled with a hunger he has never known, he started a new career in real estate and sales for a paper company. He rose to become the greatest salesmen this world would ever know.

Now he can afford to once again experience the emotions of delight, amazement, and wonder. I existed in this world only a shade, not truly living. Rouge River Taphouse gave my life purpose and made me the man I am today.

Take it from me, have a steak. It really is quite amazing