All reviews master suite full bathrooms front desk bar and grill fire pit rooms are great under renovation house keeping free breakfast an older property stay there again pull out couch great place to stay flat screen cleaning staff hot breakfast checking in
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at a great inn. Our sweet was more like a small apartment. We had two rooms, a kitchen, and two bathrooms. Everything was Modern and clean. We would definitely stay again and look forward to it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
SamanthaW3116, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dawn,
Thank you for your amazing review! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us in our Master Suite. I hope that you will stay with us each time you are in the Melbourne area.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Staff was great, rooms were very nice. Would stay here again. Food was good, they could just use some better housekeepers, diapers were left in trash and the floor was kinda dirty. But other than that it was a great place.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SamanthaW3116, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I also appreciate your feedback in regard to the housekeeping that you received during your stay. I will be sure to look into this to ensure that we are able to continue to improve. I hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The place is full of Beauty everywhere. Keith was my first contact at the All Suites Inn. It was over the phone. In person, as well on the phone, Keith was the nicest, most friendly person to work with at a front desk, as he always made me feel he had my best interest at heart.

Stephanie was exceptional, as she "took on ownership" at the front desk, offering her professional assistance.

At the adjacent JJ's Bar and Grill, The Best Continental Breakfasts were served daily. Diana Samantha was "not the Princess," but the Queen, of my entire experience, staying at this motel.

So, what was the "Ugly" part? Well, let's just say, that Carrie's check on housekeeping needs to be done more regularly, Suite 117 should just be made into a Break room for the housekeepers, and Not used for paying guests.

Furthermore, some people should just Not be working a Front Desk position. The "ugly" here only refers to the rolling of the eyes I was met with upon approaching the front desk.

Also, the surroundings were very noisy. There was a LOUD Boombox nightly and most early mornings, others speaking Loudly late at night. The Inn would improve with a Nightly Security Guard.

Diana clearly steals the show of this whole place. She's a lovely girl, who always provided excellent service with a smile and grace.

Thanks, Diana!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SamanthaW3116, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Lisa,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your feedback in regard to the areas that we can improve. I will be sure to let both Keith and Diana know what an amazing job they are doing and I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The staff was most helpful from the start. I have a dander allergy and had no problems in the room, very clean. Maid staff kept us with plenty of supplies. The restaurant had good food with specials everyday and also served a free breakfast that wasn't the regular continental you get at most places. Close to everything but right off the Interstate. For 65 bucks a night...you can't beat it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Mana,
Thank you for your amazing review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the stay. They were plesant from start to finish. Will definitely go back there the manager took care of me when i boojed wrong hotel. And took me in gave me a master suite when they didnt have too.. Was clean quiet. Confortable homie . a nice real normal size. Fridge a microwave. Two bathroom which were very clean. Even a cpl plates in cabinet.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
SamanthaW3116, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Laura,
Thank you for your amazing review! I am happy to know that we were able to accommodate you and that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.