“Nothing fancy, but really good food”
Review of El Paso

El Paso
Ranked #13 of 57 Restaurants in Mary Esther
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was on our way home from the airport and we decided to try it. The wait staff was extremely helpful, the restaurant was clean, and the menu was expansive. My husband and I ordered an appetizer, the chorizo queso, and had a surprise when it came out on fire! It was amazing! The cheese is real cheese, not liquidy goop, so that was an awesome discovery. Served with three fresh tortillas to make your own little cheese roll-ups!

I selected one of the vegetarian combos with a chalupa (fried tortilla with beans and liquid cheese), a bean enchilada and the third item was like a cheese enchilada, though I don't remember what the menu said it was. The plate was nothing fancy, but it was cheesy, plenty of good sauce, and I believe the refried beans must be made in house and they were fantastic.

My husband got the burrito covered in chili (Colorado I believe) and enjoyed it but said he would ask for cheese inside next time, as he felt like that was a missing component. Overall, great choice and we will be returning soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is a typical Mexican rest. The food is very good chips and salsa delicious. But the staff really makes the place special. We ate there two different times during our stay in Navarre, Florida. Each time we were impressed with the service. They smile and are cheerful. One of the visits was a family get-together. About 30 of us all at one time. They got all but 2 of the orders right. We loved this rest. and would recommend it highly to anyone.

3  Thank minneapol
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My enchilada consisted of a half cooked corn tortilla, some beef, and a small amount of red sauce. Nothing else. My taco had a little beef and a couple pieces of lettuce. Nothing else. No cheese, nothing. My husband got the Baja tacos. They were gross enough that he decided not to take them home. We waited at least 45 minutes for our food. Never at any point did the waitress come and let us know there would be a delay. After eating here my family's unanimous decision was that we won't eat here again.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch, and boy was I glad we did. It was taco Tuesday $1.25. Waitress took our order, gave us chips and our drinks. Walked away and was immediately back with our tacos, they we're hot, juicy and delicious, the cheese melting oozing flavor. The vegetables we're all fresh and chrisp. The waitress was such a nice girl, friendly and efficient. Next time I'm in the area I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The food was pretty good. Service was great. Homemade horchata. Food came out quick and hot. I would go back.