other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dylan M
Saint Clair, Michigan
“Beautiful Home But Not Satisfied With Service”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed 949 South Joy Circle April 4th-11th 2015, 3 of us came down for my friends birthday and too visit family that lives local in the area. This home don't get me wrong is a beautiful home on Marco Island with gorgeous views. It makes me mad to even make this review because the home was so nice but the service is what I am very unhappy about. I did travel during spring break season so the price to stay was obviously much higher than in other off season months. The home was freshly built and we were most likely the second people to stay in the house. The house was missing a few things, and we could tell some things were rushed to get it finished for upcoming guests. During our stay the second day there the pool broke a large reason we booked with this house. The pool boy told us it was not filtering properly so it was turning green we called and notified the office about the issue. Also during our stay they were delivering furniture as we stayed there. We had to wait around for them to drop a couch off, the office told us we wouldn't have to sign for but we did end up having to sign paperwork for a house we don't even own nor live in. There is some things in the home for cooking but we had to continuously go out and buy things for the home. I purchased rolls a toilet paper, paper towel, hand soap and other odds and ends you would think they would stock in the home. They listed in the brochure they would appreciate if we started the laundry (bedding and towels) before we departed but they left us with no laundry supplies so I also had to purchase that. We dealt with having no pool for the extent of the trip before leaving we asked if there was something they could do for us knowing that the pool is a big part of most peoples stay. We waited patiently and went back and fourth with Andrew who kept stating its really out of his control. He worked with us back and fourth for a few weeks. They agreed to give us a very small amount in return. They sent us over written agreements that I didn't feel were necessary given how small of an amount they offered us back. The agreements stating we may not review the property once they reimburse us the money. I decided to just inform about the property instead. I do not appreciate the way I was treated we waited patiently and were nice for too long. I don't feel the money I spent was worth it, I would not suggest staying in the home in the spring season...the cost and service will most likely not be worth it. Not trying to bash a nice home here just trying to state you may want to take better care of your customers especially when they are spending a good amount of money. I've learned to always keep customers happy because they come first I do not believe we came first here so I'm unsatisfied with the stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Views and detail of the home
Liked least: Poor customer service, Pool unswimmable during stay
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing