“Too hot inside 😓”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My family loves the food here however we haven't been in this summer much because IT IS SO HOT INSIDE! Please cool the inside down so we can eat without sweating. We have been to many other open air places that are bearable

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I was actually standing outside this place and asking a Marco home owner where my wife and I could get a good meal and he started directing me down the street when I noticed this hidden place behind us and ask him about it. He said most people had no idea it was here.
So we tried it and wow. We both love fried pickles which was the first thing we noticed. Great food, great setting on the water....someone needs to wake the town and tell the people this place exists. We will be back in November and this will be the first place we stop

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Hidden from me for 3 years since it opened, I found the Speak Easy today... it was outstanding. Great food, great location, I can visit by boat and it is spotlessly clean. I very welcome addition to the Marco Island dining options.

1  Thank tom k
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We loved The SpeakEasy! The peaceful water view was very nice and relaxing and we all really enjoyed the food. I was very excited to find Chicago deep dish on the island and took full advantage! Our waitress was fantastic and we enjoyed hearing about her life aboard her sailboat. The front of the building does not correctly depict what you get on this inside at all.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I tried this place last night what a great meal we started of with the mussels app very good my wife had the braised short ribs and I had the filet both were excellent and the portions very nice and our waitress Jane was awesome she was on point with everything and very helpful with all of our questions. This place is a must try if your in Marco.

1  Thank MPK440