“Tried it once, was so good, went back the next night!”

Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Prime Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Each year I bring my wife and family to Marco Island for summer vacation. With each visit, we try and go to a restaurant we've never been to before. This year, we vacationed with 2 other families who wanted to have a steak dinner. Let me tell you, Marco Prime didn't disappoint. From the service, to the recommendations to eventually the food everything was A+! In fact the following night, the 2 other families went back home, leaving my wife and kids having to decide where to have dinner. So when you find something great, you stick with it. Our server Nitesh was truly amazing. We literally went with all of his recommendations. He is extremely knowledgeable with the entire menu, wine pairings, etc. Looking forward to next summer so we can go back.

1  Thank Thomas O

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Food here was top notch. I think it was the best filet oscar style I have ever had. The crab was giant lumps of backfin. It was to die for. Also loved the spicy green beans and mashed potatoes. Service matched the food - definitely a come back to.
Tip they have a three course meal for under $30 before 6 if you are looking for a deal!

1  Thank Blake121212
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner with 3 other couples. Wouldn't have been my first choice based on the menu and the prices. I was craving seafood. They have some but not what I was after. Anyway we went....I was able to assemble my seafood feast from the small hot plates. Everybody loved their meals and I would go back. Our server was not the best but overall the dining experience and quality of the food was very good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We visited Marco Prime on vacation on the island. It was recommended by a few people at our hotel. Our meals were excellent. I had the Beef Tips, which were great and very fulling. It was cooked to my liking and the beef was very tender.
The place looks great, a nice romantic atmosphere. My only negative is that is was pricey. However, we knew this going there so I can't really complain.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We are seasonal residents and chose this restaurant for a double birthday celebration with friends who are full time residents because our usual favourites are not yet open.
Three had the special starter, shrimp on a sliver of spicy sausage on mini toasts. Nice but a little too spicy for the shrimp. Our friend had the beef special and liked it. I had the swordfish special and my wife had grilled grouper (her favourite dish on the island). Her grouper was dry (it was a good job she had ordered stir fried veg as an $8 side) and she gave up about half way. My swordfish was also dry and accompanied with generous dollops of reduced red pepper and rice. OK but no where near the high end restaurant cuisine we had expected. The waitress was responsive to our feedback and in the end we had our two meals discounted.
We may try again sometime to check out if it was an unrepresentative bad night.