“Sunset @ 312 South Seas”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Wings516
Columbus, Ohio
“Adequate”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

First things first. The rental company was 4/5 on service! We arrived later than they were open so we were worried we wouldn't be able to get our keys. I would have appreciated a call to be told they were in the lock box, but I had to call the emergency number for them to get that information. That is my only star knockoff for them. Other than that, they were very courteous and professional. Very welcoming.

The condo. 3/5
The condo itself is VERY outdated. I can't imagine this place has seen anything updated since, at earliest, 2007. If you intend on an extended stay or any sort of cooking excursion, I do not suggest renting this condo. The A/C worked flawlessly and the wraparound porch was nice. You CANNOT see sunset from the balcony! There is a large group of vegetation blocking the actual sunset.

My wife and I's largest gripe would have to be the mattress. The mattress is very old and very stiff. We woke up multiple times throughout the night because of the springs digging into our backs. We ended up sleeping on the couches as the guest beds were just as bad.

The TVs were pretty old. No dvd player or VHS player (I make mention of this because there are dvds and vhs movies scattered throughout the condo).

Nice, easy walk to the beach. Very quiet condo.

Overall I probably would not rent this condo again. Our main attraction was the privacy, wraparound porch and the possibility of seeing sunset from the balcony. I would value an updated condo on the beach versus location on the beach looking ahead.

Overall an average place. It is in tower 4 and a corner condo, so that was the only thing stopping me from giving two stars here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Mattresses
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Broadview Heights, OH, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing