“Best Sunset in Marco Island”
Review of Sale E Pepe

Sale E Pepe
Reserve with OpenTable
Sale E Pepe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spruce Ave.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful view and great balcony for cocktails. I wouldn’t call the bartenders just bartenders. I love that song I would call them mixologists. They are so precise and put a lot of care and tell making the various drinks. I was very impressed.

We went about 30 minutes ahead of our reservation. They do have a dress code for the formal dining room. They ask for dress pants and a collar shirt. I had a very nice shirt on that did not have a collar and very nice jeans that did not look like jeans and they said I was OK. They also have tables in around the bar area if you prefer not to dress up and come in shorts.

The Branzino (Mediterranean Sea Bass) was very good. We also shared 2 half portions of ravioli and linguini. You can tell the pasta was very fresh and made in the house. Whatever you do, don’t leave without getting the chocolate bar for dessert. All I can say is WOW. Bravo.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We ate here last year and thought it was one of the best Italian restaurants around. However, this year there were 15 of us and half of the party were not happy with our food. I am sorry, but it was a big disappointment- especially because it was very expensive. It was not worth the money.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Elegant, Cordial, and Delicious! Sale E Pepe Has everything that makes for a total dining experience. High standard from start to finish with no detail ignored. Gorgeous location and atmosphere combined with premium product and masterful technique, and rounded with first class service made for a hands down best dining experience on Marco Island. Foodie Paradise in Paradise!

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 6 August 2018

One of my favorite restaurants on Marco. I love to take friends there for lunch although I heard the dinners were exceptional as well. The wait staff is wonderful and you can't beat the view of the water. Impeccable!

Thank sodstuff11 .
Sale_e_Pepe_Mgr, Guest Relations Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experience with us! It really means a lot to everyone on our team when guests have such a great time, they’re inspired to share their great experiences online with others.We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Nice restaurant, nice view. but expensive. They prefer that you dress up, but let us go with casual wear. Not cheap.

We strive to make every dining experience a truly memorable one and are so pleased you enjoyed the quality of service, food and the ambiance during your visit. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're visiting Marco Island!