“Loved everything about this place!”
Review of DaVinci's

DaVinci's
Reserve with OpenTable
DaVinci's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 31
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hilton
Description: Experience the charm of Italy without the jet lag. The Carvelli family has created a little slice of their homeland in the quaint atmosphere of Marco Island. Sophisticated taste blends into a family atmosphere where each guest will feel at home while enjoying signature dishes and carefully selected wines. The menu combines northern, central and southern Italian cuisine.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Many friends who live on the island said this place is a MUST and they were definitely right. Large portions for a great value and excellent Italian food.

We started with the calamari and some bread that was deep fried with capers and mozzarella. I can’t remember what it was called but I call it amazing. I never would have ordered it but someone in our party said you have to try it.

The Osso bucco was some of the best I have ever had. It just fell off the bone. It was so tender and flavorful. We also ordered the Veal Saltimbocca. I loved it and again a very nice portion. The table shared a bowl of gnocchi. You can also order half portions so you can try more things. Make sure you make a reservation because this place is always busy.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for many years and always have a fabulous meal! Fresh pasta! I miss the cheese wheel this year! Carpaccio is excellent!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I'm have hearing aids. Go there way before 6.
Friends made reservations at 6. We arrived at 5:45. Asked to be seated away from the bar because of my handicap.
At 6, a noisy foursome were seated behind ME! The place just got louder and louder. I couldn't hear my wife or the other couple
The food and service was great. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Don't think I can go back after 5. Our server, Vanessa, was perfect.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

8:45pm reservation on a Saturday night. Walked over from the JW Marriott. Party of 9. Everyone ordered something different and everything was outstanding. All dishes were surprisingly light, even the chicken parm. Every dish was a healthy large portion. Service was excellent and even got a table visit from who I assume was an owner and he was very pleasant. All entrees cane with their house salad with balsamic vinaigrette. Everyone was very pleased with what they ordered and will definitely come again the next time we visit beautiful Marco Island.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

A large, busy but very well staffed Italian restaurant exceeded our expectations. Highly rated in Trip Advisor, it’s easy to see why. Food was well cooked, staff were attentive. If you fancy a change from the ‘same / same’ menus from many of the Island’s good restaurants to something Italian, look no further. Pastas, pizzas or meat/fish entrees with an Italian twist, you will not be disappointed. There is something for everyone in the family, young or old.