“My sons favorite restaurant on Marco”

Verdi's An American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Verdi's An American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 126 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chef Sanjuan is constantly expanding his skills and is continuously praised by our local customers, as well as commended on social media for his talent of preparing food to perfection. In addition, our distinguished wine list will allow you to pair any meal with the perfect wine. Please visit our menu tab for our most current wine list and broad menu. Verdi’s reservation office is open from noon to 9pm daily and reservations are highly suggested from November 1st through then end of April. In addition, reservations for parties of 8 or more are strongly suggested year round. Our dress code is island casual (polo shirts and dressy sandals are acceptable). Kid’s welcomed and kid’s menu are available. We invite you to join us for dinner and experience Verdi’s difference; we guarantee that you will love your meal and leave delighted with our customer service.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were here 9 nights which meant Verdis twice. I had the red snapper special once and the sea bass the second time. The sea bass is one of my all time favorite pieces of fish. My son had filets both times. Verdis is a great restaurant. Service is always excellent. Restaurant close to full both times we went during spring break. I don’t understand the slip in the rankings. We will come back again and again. Also the peanut butter cheesecake is awesome. He always shares food but he made mom get her own rather than share a bite with her!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wife and I went here for dinner as a couple. We couldn’t be happier with the decision. Our reservation was honored right on time. Our server was great and the food was spectacular. I had the grilled shrimp and my wife had shrimp and diver scallops. Both were great dishes. The German chocolate cake for dessert was incredible. We will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Verdi's is one of my all-time favorite restaurants when I visit Marco Island. I've never been disappointed and their prices are very reasonable. The selections on the menu are many, along with daily specials, always making it a difficult choice and I usually end up getting fish - their salmon is excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Have been to Verdi’s 2-3 times per year for the past 10 years. The menu and specials continue to appeal, and have changed under the new(er) executive chef. The desserts were awesome. However, the service has deteriorated. We experienced little continuity of wait staff and felt forgotten. Will return, but am nervous about my favorite restaurant in MI. Still, if you’ve not been... go!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Went with friend's one evening hoping to have a nice dinner, what a disappointment. My steak had to be sent back twice to get medium rare. By the time I got my steak, everyone else in our party had finished there meal. An expensive restaurant for such poor quality.