“Good food and drinks, fun entertainment”
Review of Snook Inn

Snook Inn
Ranked #43 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 28
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving lunch and dinner overlooking the beautiful Marco River.Casual, fun atmosphere.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A couple of friends and I had gone on the dolphin tour and asked where to eat - we were sent to Snook Inn. Staff was knowledgeable, drinks were tasty, food was good and the atmosphere sitting by the water was great. There was also someone there providing entertaining music during happy hour that was fun to listen to as well. We would go back there.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Live music a plus. Hot spot for vacationers. Waiter and hostess were very friendly and served us well

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for late lunch. We each had beer batter grouper. Was disappointed fish was over cooked.salad bar was good.service was good

1  Thank roadstardave
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to Snooks Inn last night for dinner. The wait was about 45 minutes, but we were able to sit and look at the water (it was beautiful)! I ordered my first ever fish sandwich! “Snook’s Famous Grouper Sandwich.” I understand how it is famous. I recommend having the fish blackened because it was delicious. There was also a salad bar at Snooks. The pasta salad located at the salad bar is fantastic. The only problem I had with Snooks Inn was the service. Our waitress didn’t bring our drinks out until AFTER we finished our salads. Furthermore, she did not come over once to check for our drinks during our meal. She brought us waters after we had finished eating, right before we got the check. Overall, the food and location of Snooks in was superb, but the service was disappointing.

2  Thank quickcait_9travels
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Three couples had a dinner. All were impressed with the food and service. We selected outside seating which can get hot with sun shinning on you.

1  Thank Harry A