“Pretty good Pizza”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stopped by Joey's for lunch one day and I was very pleased with there Pizza. Nice size slices with plenty of cheese and a flavorful sauce. My wife raved about their mussels. Try Joeys.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Went with 12 family members for a 60 th wedding celebration dinner. Food was delicious. Portions are very big. Service was welcoming and staff very friendly! I highly recommend this as a go to staple! Chicken Parmesan was delicious, pizza and eggplant parmigiana . Garlic rolls and garlic bread was outstanding!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Pizza here is amazing. Very busy place, best to get there early with large group. Carry out is available and the pizza is just as good.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Thank you so very much for opening so quickly. We have lived off of 2 five meat pizzas and broccoli sautéed in garlic oil. Appreciate the fresh food!!!!!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This can be a great place. Good pizza recipe, close to good Chicago or NY style. Other Chicago favorites. My visit today for lunch was less than stellar. I was hoping for a Chicago Style Hot Dog which they usually have on the menu. My waiter was not apologetic; just pointed me at the sandwiches on the menu and said they did not have them. I ordered an Italian Beef sandwich. My waiter brought me some kind of breakfast sandwich with eggs, fried potatoes, and God knows what else, but in an Italian Hoggie Bun! Then my Italian Beef came, and he did not ask if I wanted peppers (a standard question with Italian beef). He slumbered back to the kitchen, asked a co-worker how to charge me for them! Sandwich was very good in the end. Joey seems to have gradually added a group of Eastern European waiters like a lot of US and UK restaurants have done over the past few years, but the attitude is just like I've seen in the UK; no energy, not interested in their customers, and many don't even know the food they are serving. I hope our US restaurants continue to build on our general reputation for friendly prompt, and caring service and don't fall to the dangers of lower cost labor at the expense of their customers.