All reviewstime sharepool viewscreened in porchmarriott resortgreat propertywasher and dryertimeshareunitsbedroomvacationshellscondobeachislandparadise
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The time share was very nice. We had a 2 bedroom. Nice size, good size kitchen/dining area. Right on main road But I The pool was between our room and beach. Beach maybe 100 yards away. Beautiful white sand. Lots of shells. Will definitely go back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We traded a timeshare for this location and could not have been happier. We had to trade about a year and a half ahead of time since Marco Island is in great demand even in the Summer. This property is located on the beach near the Marriott Resort and in a great location to go anywhere on the island. Loads of good restaurants within 3 or 4 miles. The property was very well kept and has a wonderful clean pool or you can take a short walk to the beach. You can see the ocean from our second story room. Each room has a screened in porch with a fan. Great for sitting and reading a book or having lunch or dinner. We would stay here again anytime. Oh, buy the way, for you timeshare owners that do not want to be bugged by phone calls about buying a timeshare --- they gave us a list of units available for sale when we checked in and that is the last we heard of it. Very nice place!

Room Tip: To our knowledge -- this is not a hotel. These are timeshare condos on the beach.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Alan A
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hidden gem on Marco Island is beautiful Clean, and friendly If I get a good deal I will pack up and go back.It is a timeshare and some people have their apt for twenty five years and never exchange.That tells you what a great place it is

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank the2ofus3
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I have travelled to many RCI and Hilton Resorts. Not only do I feel a certain affinity to Club Regency out of all of the places I have stayed having spent many quality hours with my family at this resort and my son is coming down with his family and this is the resort ha wants to stay at. I also chose this resort to place my real estate license because it is where I would like to spend most of my time. Although it is the smallest resort on the Marco Island Beach it is so peaceful and where I want to spend most of my time. Club Regency is my favorite property due to its quaint feel reminiscence of Old Florida, unlike the big high rise resorts feels like your own back yard, without all the masses in the pool. Most of the people that stay here stay here are like locals staying months at a time. The picture above does not do this gem in paradise justice. The management is quick to resolve and issues and I think they do a great job so I am giving this a thumbs up.

Room Tip: space is limited
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank paradisenaturalist
Reviewed 9 January 2017

It's taken me almost 4 months to write this review because I didn't know what to say. I don't like to put anything really negative, but that is how I felt at first. We drove 18 hours for this, to use our very expensive HGVC points for this. They put their name on this!?! Then why am I looking to go back to the best vacation of our lives? Was it the place we stayed, was it the location, the beautiful beach, the absolutely beautiful sunset and fantastic most romantic week we had since our honeymoon 25 years ago?
We had issues with our room smelling like what we thought was mold, but they had just laid new carpeting in the second bedroom and it was glue. The minute we complained we were moved, into the best room of the entire resort. The day is was cold I sat on our deck and watched the sunset. We should have taken our concern to the front office right away and been upset for two days, HGVC put their name on this gem because it is a gem. Not a huge do as everyone else does, small piece of heaven where it's quite because of all of the other monster buildings.
Oh my favorite part, the Charter club waiters will come bring you cocktails if you let them know that you are interested, the elderberry Margaritta is fantastic! Team work, for the most beautiful beach in the good old USA! and if I can get back in this October I will stay right there again!

Room Tip: Make sure to bring spices, I travel with a crockpot, save time and money!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple