1,487 results
All reviews sale e pepe parking garage turn down service one bedroom suite full kitchen small kitchen marco beach kitchen area valet staff pool bar gulf view on site restaurant chairs and umbrellas per day white sand gulf of mexico off season
Reviewed 29 October 2018

This is one of my favourite hotels in the world based on location and quality of service and was our third holiday at this hotel over the last few years.
From the moment we checked (I believe the staff member was Doris) we encountered outstanding service. I asked to be moved to a higher room as I was a little disappointed with the view from our first allocated room. Doris instigated this and the following day we were moved to the 10th floor and the view was amazing.
The rooms which are all suites are spacious, modern, well equipped with super king size beds. It was lovely to sit on the balcony and be able to watch the dolphins out at sea.
Another staff member worthy of a mention was a lovely receptionist called Marianna who was very friendly and could not do enough, not just for me but I also witnessed how she treated other guests in the same way.
All the staff from those that work on the beach, Nathan in the beach cafe bar, all the Valet/concierge staff and cleaners were so friendly and helpful.
The beach is beautiful with white sand and you can walk all day from one end of the beach to the other.
We ate in the beach cafe and the food was of a very good standard.
The management should be proud of their staff and must be doing something right as a number of the staff, especially the Valet/concierge staff have been at the hotel since we started visiting it.

Room tip: Request a high floor as the view is worth it
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank magsh962
Chelsea_Kolenda, Guest Relations Manager at Marco Beach Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear magsh962,

We can't thank you enough for your wonderful review! We are all so delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made all the difference. Our all suite property provides our guests with luxurious accommodations for a pleasant stay. We are looking forward to your return visit.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

What is nice about this property is they only do 1 wedding and that makes it special. Had great food from Sale & Pepe and the service was outstanding. Special kuddos to Carmichael and Nathan for exceptional service and professionalism.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings Marc T,

Thank you for the outstanding feedback! We are trilled to see you were able to enjoy a Wedding celebration a the Marco beach Ocean Resort. We will be sure your praise of Nathan and Carmichael is shared with the entire staff!

We hope to see you again soon.

Warm Wishes,

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

My other half and I had our destination wedding here, organised from the U.K.. The minute we came to see it, we knew it was the venue for us. The staff were amazing.
I stayed the night before and our room was turned down in the evening which was nice.
The day of the wedding, the staff were so helpful. Sending my vendors up, and making sure everything was in working order. Night of our wedding, everyone said it was the best steak they had ever eaten and my grouper was to die for. The staff were great and the banquet manager was amazing making sure everyone was happy.
When I came back to visit some of my guests who were staying at the hotel still (after the night of the wedding we checked out as we were staying in a villa for rest of duration) they were all so lovely saying hi to me and welcome back. You really are treated like a VIP. I wouldn’t change a thing and couldn’t have picked a better venue (nothing we would get in England)
Shout out to Galina too whose an amazing wedding planner and could clearly do the job in her sleep!
Thank you to all the staff at MBOR- they all really do care about their jobs and ensuring guests have the best stay possible.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello xnesx,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are overjoyed to see how you experienced the full VIP treatment on your special day. We are ecstatic you choose the Marco Beach Ocean Resort to celebrate your Wedding, we hope to welcome you back next year for your Anniversary!

Warm Wishes,

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Overall we were happy with hotel. Good location, friendly staff and the hotel was clean (very important to us). I didn’t give it 5 stars because a few days before our arrival they notified us via email that because of pool maintenance it would be closed 1-2 days during our visit. It was closed for 1 full day plus 2 half days. I understand maintenance work has to be done but the arrangements were we could use a neighboring pool but that was a 5-10 minute walk in 90+ degrees. Maybe provide the guests with a shuttle? On a different note we had to call housekeeping one day because they forgot to clean our room. We’re all human and I guess they forgot to get to us but it’s wirth mentioning. Would I come back here if I’m back in Marco Island, yes I would.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Chelsea_Kolenda, Guest Relations Manager at Marco Beach Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Hello Brian M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! At the Marco Beach Ocean Resort we strive for excellent customer service and making each guest experience a memorable one! We apologize for the inconvenience of the pool closure during your stay. Thankfully, our pool is open after renovations and awaiting your return visit!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Nice shallow white sandy beach, friendly knowledgeable staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchen. Beach was wheelchair accessible with help from beach staff and transfer to their beach provided wheelchair. Oscar from the beach staff was awesome set us up on the beach with chairs, umbrella and towels and was very friendly and cheerful even with the heat they work in all day long

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RipRip88

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to experience our beautiful sugar sand beaches! . We thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts and hope you will come back and visit us again.