“Really relaxing and no stress”
Review of Scuba Marco

Scuba Marco
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Easy contact by email. Did a 2 tank dive while attending a conference I Naples. Staff Tyler and the others really friendly and pursued that it should be no stress. 2nd dive great on the shrimp boat Goliath groupers (making sound underwater), stingrays, 2 nurse-sharks lion fish batfish etc. Although just a 10 m dive. Good service on-board. Easy since were just 6 divers. We saw turtles and dolphins on the boat. The visibility in water was ok but slightly less than in the Caribbean.

Jessica H, Manager at Scuba Marco, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thanks for finding us and the kind review. Hope to see you again!!

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"tanks"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Over a month ago I reached out to Scuba Marco to check their availability while I was visiting over the past week. I was told there would be no problem diving as I provided five days I would be available while in the area. A little over two weeks ago I called again to confirm and spoke with Jesse (sp?) and she told me they had my info and would be in touch while I was visiting. I never heard from them in any manner during my entire stay. I have visited enough locations and have enough experience to know that sometimes dive trips are cancelled due to weather, lack of interest, sick crew, etc., and every time time this has happened the dive shop reached out in some manner to let the divers know. This may have been the case this time but I have no idea as no one reached out, ever. I wasted luggage fees as well as dealt with trying to explain to my teenage son why we weren't diving day after day. In addition, before visiting the area I spoke with other dive shops in the area who questioned why I wanted to dive the area to begin with because visibility isn't great as they generally coordinate trips out of the area. Since I've been to the Keys several times I was interested in diving locally. It's true I could have reached out to Scuba Marco while in the area but how many times does one have to say, "I want to business" before they do so? Rated one star because I can't choose zero but to be fair when I spoke with the dive shop they were nice so one star it is.

2  Thank chris w
Jessica H, Owner at Scuba Marco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

We do our best to be very up front with all divers regarding decent dive conditions and minimum number of divers to get a trip off. If you didn't hear from us there is a 99+% chance that those two variables did not come together. However, we are human and not above an occasional error. IF that were the case, my sincere apologies. I wish you would have reached out to us, a phone call to ask 'what's up' would have been much easier than the time you took to write a scathing (and in my opinion, unfair) review. I understand the disappointment when divers don't get their bubble-blowing fix though. If you are in the area again please give us an opportunity to show you not only our underwater world here, but Scuba Marco's continual commitment to customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Jeff, Jessie, Tyler and Captain Johnny were all kind, knowledgeable and helpful! Me and my brother had a lot of fun on two dives where we got to see all different kinds of neat sea creatures. During pool training Jeff was patient and gave us a good understanding of techniques, procedures and tips. We cant wait to get certified by them!

1  Thank LukeC2498
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Jeff, Jessie, Tyler and Captain Johnny have a wealth of knowledge and experience to pass along. Very passionate about diving and go above and beyond to make it an enjoyable experience--even for beginners.

Jessica H, Owner at Scuba Marco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thanks so much RJ, really looking forward to having you on the boat again!! Happy bubbles :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I have two kids, 12 and 15, and on the spur of the moment decided to try scuba. Scuba Marco was awesome. They got us in on short notice, trained us in the morning, and we were diving in the afternoon. The water is not very clear, but you can still see a lot (including large grouper). My 12 year old loved it, but my 15 year old did not. It is not for everyone, but we certainly were happy with the experience. Jeff was so patient with us on the boat, Jessie was great getting back to me, scheduling us, and keeping things moving, and the others were wonderful. A great experience that I highly recommend!