This Hotel is immaculate, very nice, and well staffed with helpful and professional workers. They have a wonderful pool along with whirlpool and hot tub facilities. The beach property is easily accessible with complimentary chaise lounges and umbrella rentals. The food and drink service is excellent and offers some fine cuisine.
Parking is OK with self park at $10/night and valet at $14/night. Since the self park is very easily accessible we opted for that over the valet. There is a lot of good local dining. Some within walking distance across the street from the Hotel. Three spots we liked were Verdi's Restaurant (1.5 m) on Collier Blvd, Snook Restaurant (3 m) on Bald Eagle, and our favorite is Pelican Bend Restaurant on Capri Blvd (5 m) on the Isle of Capri just over the bridge that leads into Marco Island. A note on Pelican Bend. They don't take reservations. Wait time is usually a 1/2 hour or more. And, it is very definitely worth the wait. Take their fish of the day, it is unsurpassed!
My gripes are petty. WiFi in the room is $15/day. But it is free in the lobby and at poolside or on the beach. I just don't understand the nickel and dime stuff at the nicer hotels.
The other is that we are seniors and opted for a senior rate. Unlike any other hotel that we have booked over the years, this hotel only offers a senior room which is limited to location and view. Most places offer all of their rooms at a discounted rate to seniors which provides a choice to the guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed for guest room renovation and restoration. It plans to reopen in early 2018. Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa hotel is perfectly situated on the beautiful Marco Island beach on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast. This AAA 4- Diamond deluxe 11-story Florida beach resort is only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities. Marco Island is conveniently located near Naples, Florida.At the Hilton Marco Island, Florida Resort and hotel, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.The Marco Island Spa at our resort hotel is the perfect hideaway in Southwest Florida. The Spa is a luxuriously appointed full service spa featuring signature facials, therapeutic massages, restoring body treatments, nail care, hair care and relaxation lounges. Our Marco Island spa also features a retail boutique as well as a state-of-the art fitness complex.The Hilton Marco Island, Florida hotel offers Activities and sightseeing opportunities for the entire familyThe Hilton Marco Island, FL hotel and resort offers guests an array of choices for both casual and elegant dining.Planning an Event or Meeting? With 12,000 square feet of total meeting and event facilities, superb catering, wonderful accommodations in a stunning location the Hilton hotel in Marco Island is everything you'll need for a flawless event.So whether for a family vacation, a weekend getaway or to attend a conference, make the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa your choice in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Hilton Resort
- Hilton Resort Marco Island Beach