“Wonderful experience”

Sky's The Limit Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky's The Limit offers parasailing adventures for young and old alike!With 15+ years, the expertise of your captain (owner/operator) and his skilled crew will fly you altitudes with panoramic views of Marco Island and the 10,000 Islands. ONLY with us can you choose how high you wish to soar above Marco Island. Whether you choose 600' or 1200' feet of line...we provide you with the longest flights and the lowest price on the beach.And your for convenience take advantage of our on board girft shop. We make it easy to add to your memories with the purchase of your personal photos on CD disc or flash drive taken by our crew and we have stylish T-shirts too!!
Reviewed 3 March 2017

My husband debated doing this all week, but so glad we did. We are here celebrating his 60th and it has been a great, but very laid back week. Well, this added some excitement and fun to our vacation. Highly recommend this experience; Sky's The Limit's crew was great. Such a beautiful beach, and a wonderful way to get a birds eye view of it all. Go for the higher ride, so worth it. Felt safe and secure at all times, just do it!

All reviews
"mate"
in 6 reviews
"camera"

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Ryan and crew are awesome. Went out today and had an absolute blast. My son is 13 and daughter is 10 and none of us had ever been up. It was so much fun. So peaceful and quiet up that high. We went all the way up to 1200ft at one point. Both kids loved it. Highly recommended during a visit to Marco Island area.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

My three boys and I had a great trip parasailing with this outfit. The guys were very accommodating and helpful in calming the nerves of my 12 year old who was slightly nervous to go up. We were able to see dolphins and sea turtles from the air - very cool! On a side note, if you suffer from motion sickness be prepared. I got sick in the air! : /. Walgreens sells Sea Bands for your wrists that would help with the sickness. Overall, great trip and great memories.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Everyone involved was amazing. Booking was quick, easy and professional. Excellent communication and clarity. Trip started on time and captain and crew were great. They were very friendly, polite, knowledgeable and made the event fun for all. Highly recommended

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 November 2016

We used Sky's the Limit Parasail on Saturday 11/26/2016. I had promise my niece I would take her parasailing and on our last day, with very limited time, I tried to keep this promise. We were staying at the Marriott on Marco, so we tried the parasail in front of the hotel. They were $100 each and took 12 people on the boat at a time, so you had to wait for everyone else to go parasailing as well. We walked down a little further and found Sky's the Limit, which was only $80 pp ($10 more to go even higher) and they were able to take us out on their boat immediately without anyone else but my family and I was even able to bring my young nephew who was just going along for the ride. The staff was super friendly, professional and safety conscious. The kids had a great time, and were able to enjoy a beautiful and long parasail. Would definitely use Sky's the Limit again and recommend it to everyone!

2  Thank Semiannualtrip