“Great time!”

Sky's The Limit Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky's The Limit offers parasailing adventures for young and old alike!With 15+ years, the expertise of your captain (owner/operator) and his skilled crew will fly you altitudes with panoramic views of Marco Island and the 10,000 Islands. ONLY with us can you choose how high you wish to soar above Marco Island. Whether you choose 600' or 1200' feet of line...we provide you with the longest flights and the lowest price on the beach.And your for convenience take advantage of our on board girft shop. We make it easy to add to your memories with the purchase of your personal photos on CD disc or flash drive taken by our crew and we have stylish T-shirts too!!
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Everyone involved was amazing. Booking was quick, easy and professional. Excellent communication and clarity. Trip started on time and captain and crew were great. They were very friendly, polite, knowledgeable and made the event fun for all. Highly recommended

All reviews
"mate"
in 6 reviews
"camera"

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We used Sky's the Limit Parasail on Saturday 11/26/2016. I had promise my niece I would take her parasailing and on our last day, with very limited time, I tried to keep this promise. We were staying at the Marriott on Marco, so we tried the parasail in front of the hotel. They were $100 each and took 12 people on the boat at a time, so you had to wait for everyone else to go parasailing as well. We walked down a little further and found Sky's the Limit, which was only $80 pp ($10 more to go even higher) and they were able to take us out on their boat immediately without anyone else but my family and I was even able to bring my young nephew who was just going along for the ride. The staff was super friendly, professional and safety conscious. The kids had a great time, and were able to enjoy a beautiful and long parasail. Would definitely use Sky's the Limit again and recommend it to everyone!

2  Thank Semiannualtrip
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

The Sky's the Limit - I would definitely recommend this company. Very courteous and knowledge staff. We went for the 1200 foot ride. You can get a great view that you can only see from the air. Worth the price and definitely would do it again!!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

5 star operation, can't believe i waited that long to do it. Very experienced Crew, lots of fun, enough said, just do it!!!