“wow wow wow”

Bistro Soleil at the Olde Marco Inn
Ranked #30 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 35
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated. French cuisine and seafood specialities creatively prepared by award winning chef Denis Meurgue. Relax and enjoy your home away from home. Step back into history at the jewel of the island. Celebrate in our beautiful and charming atmosphere. If you are looking for a quick bite to eat, we will gladly oblige but the norm for us is not to rush our guests. In addition to our extensive wine list, we offer a full bar and have entertainment in our bar. Please call for details.
Reviewed 21 August 2017

French at its finest.....great tomato soup, and the best lamb chops anywhere...service of course first class and we loved sitting in the cushy wing backed chairs, ask for that room or library......just great for a special occasion....

bistrosoleilmarco, Manager at Bistro Soleil at the Olde Marco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Bistro Soleil. We all work hard to ensure our guests have a good experience. We are happy that we were able to accomplish that during your visit. The Management

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Owner Denis and his wife where extremely attentive and friendly. Great music and ambiance. Exceptional food. I had the duck l'orange and it was the best I've ever had, the sauce was delicious. My husband had the steak and it was perfection!

I was looking to take my husband (who is French) to a restaurant with a traditional French menu and this was it! We also really enjoyed the piano bar. We are planning another trip to Marco soon just to go back to Bistro Soleil for dinner! Highly recommend.

Thank you for sharing your experience at Bistro Soleil. We know there are many choices on Marco Island and are happy you chose us! We look forward to serving you again soon. Thank you, The Management of Bistro Soleil

Reviewed 12 June 2017

It rained all day and we almost cancelled our reservation.
I am so glad we went anyway. This place has such character and old charm. It loved the wing back chairs. It was my birthday and our anniversary and it made our trip we had a very special dining experience at this special bistro. We were seated and served by Sean he did an excellent job.
The bread was fresh from the oven crisp & light. Sean brought me some samples of wine to make sure I was happy with my wine. It started with escargots they were delish my Husband had the late it was great and the presentation was great. I had the lamb chops it washed some I had 8 Beautiful chops and my Husband had the crispy duck t was so good we ended the meal with a key lime mousse we had a spoons and shared the mousse. Just so you know the Cote Dezur was the comparison and the completion for us? We almost went back to Cote Dezur but the decor and old fashion charm scored with us.

Thank you for your feedback. Our entire staff works very hard to ensure all of our guests have a great experience. We are happy to hear we accomplished this during your visit. Thank you, The Management @ Bistro Soleil

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Pleasant, olde Florida setting in the heart of "Old Marco", Bistro Soleil features mainly French and Continental cuisine. We tried a range of dishes, and all reports were positive. However, service was a bit spotty, with servers out of sight for extended periods of time. The giant grilled pork chop was something special!

Thank you for sharing your experience at Bistro Soleil. We know there are many choices on Marco Island and are happy that you chose to dine with us. The Management

Reviewed 5 May 2017

What an amazing experience to consistently enjoy a friendly staff, delicious food, music to soothe the heart, and smiles and conversation with wonderful people!!